• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civilization IV: 2010

allypower

Warlord
This is a mod / scenario that I've been making since 2010. I guess I would like to make a thread for it just in case I need to release as well some help.

The story: since Civilization 2 Test of Time, I've been trying to incorporate a few new futuristic units from Xenogears into the Civilization game. In 2009 I've finally sat down to make the models to use in Civilization 4 and finally able to incorporate them into a modern world setting. While I don't plan to release this particular scenario nor the resource files associated with Xenogears models since I will be using them for a Xenogears Remake, I think it is possible to extract the modern civilizations from this and compile it into another scenario to share with everyone.

Release date: TBA

I will be adding more information here as a development thread.

Civilizations: There are 50 right now, but the first 3 will be removed upon the release version.
Spoiler :

1. Ignas - force from Xenogears
2. Mithril - a mercenary force in Full Metal Panic
3. Amalgam - a terrorist force in Full Metal Panic

4. Algeria
5. Argentina
6. Australia
7. Bolivia
8. Brazil
9. Canada
10. Central Africa
11. Chile
12. China
13. Colombia
14. Congo
15. Costa Rica
16. Cuba
17. Egypt
18. France
19. Germany
20. Greece
21. India
22. Indonesia
23. Iran
24. Iraq
25. Israel
26. Italy
27. Japan
28. Kazakhstan
29. Mali
30. Mexico
31. Mongolia
32. New Zealnd
33. Nigeria
34. North Korea
35. Pakistan
36. Poland
37. Russia
38. Saudi Arabia
39. South Africa
40. South Korea
41. Spain
42. Sweden
43. Thailand
44. Turkey
45. Uganda
46. Ukraine
47. United Kingdom
48. United States
49. Venezuela
50. Vietnam

Screenshots:

Globe views

Spoiler :

Civilization list with their seals
Spoiler :

Coroporation
Spoiler :

The following units are currently present but won't be released. There will be others flavors of modern units.
Spoiler :

I might incorporate technologies / units from Next War sometimes in the future, but that means I have to sort out the tech tree

Nice to see a new mod coming along.

@stfoskey12

Xenogears and all other robots have 2 potential promotion only. The promotion symbols you see are not medic III and Combat V. Those are

Nanotech: Can heal while moving, heals extra 100% damage / turn in enemy, neutral and friendly lands

Robotic Engine: attack multiple times per turn, can use enemy roads, -1 terrain movement cost, heals 10% damage / turn in enemy, neutral lands, +25% hill attack, +10% coast attack, +50% jungle attack and +50% forest attack

The last 4 on the robotic engine was to negate defense bonus of opposing defending units on these terrain types.

@dacubz145

The release version will take out Ignas, Mithril and Amalgam. No robots. It's just modern. I'm working on relationship between civilizations atm.

Yeah, but it's a slayer of God, so yes it is supposed to be a little overpower.

It's also a unique unit and cannot be reproduced just like any other omnigears. However it can be killed, there are other producible robots that have similar stats that can take it down as a stack.

Top Bottom