Civilization not Showing up in Civ list.

Gunnaka

Chieftain
Are there some common reasons that a modded civilization might not show up in the Civ list that a first time modder could have accidentally caused?

Hmm, maybe I'm missing something, but it seems to be debugging fine.

I checked everything on the checklist, and it seems to be fine.

I am able to select it in the list of mods, and enable it, but the actual Civ doesn't show up in the list of leaders. I've compared it to other mods and don't see what enables them to be shown but not mine.

Hmm, maybe I'm missing something, but it seems to be debugging fine.

I checked everything on the checklist, and it seems to be fine.

I am able to select it in the list of mods, and enable it, but the actual Civ doesn't show up in the list of leaders. I've compared it to other mods and don't see what enables them to be shown but not mine.

Did you enable logging? EnableLogging = 1 in the config.ini.

It's not showing up because it's either not added to the database or there are errors preventing it from being shown up. Enable logging, check Database.log and report back.

Did you enable logging? EnableLogging = 1 in the config.ini.

It's not showing up because it's either not added to the database or there are errors preventing it from being shown up. Enable logging, check Database.log and report back.

Okay, so it had a few issues like typos that I addressed, but it still doesn't seem to be doing anything. All the database.log is saying now is [296590.068] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText, and a little bit about Kamehamaha who I don't have.

Post the Database.log (use the
Code:
 tags) and the mod .zip so that someone can download and take a look (or the error is obvious to me in the log)

Are there some common reasons that a modded civilization might not show up in the Civ list that a first time modder could have accidentally caused?

If you're not getting any errors in the database logs it may not be the case, but one of the common mistakes that occurs is if an error occurs in your UUs or UBs. If the UU or UB has an error, the game won't load it, which means your civ doesn't have two uniques, and won't show up on the menu screen.

Actually, the reason it wasn't loading was just a silly typo I overlooked for far too long. It's all fine now.

Thank you for the advice though, I appreciate it.

Top Bottom