Civilization Request Thread

Aztec Civilization Split

Mexica People
Led by Tenoch
UA: Settlers from Aztlan: 25% settler production in your capital. Earn culture whenever your settler moves
UU: Ocelot Scout; Replaces Scout and gains culture from kills
UB: Causeway: Replaces watermill: Increase city defense by 50% and all adjacent tiles act as roads

Aztec Triple Alliance
Led by Itzcoatl
UA: Aztec Triple Alliance: Can use death whistlers to annex city states twice. Non militaristic city states can gift you units if you complete quests
UU: Death Whistler; Replaces great general; Upon constucting citadels nearby units gain a promotion and nearby enemy units gain damage
UB: Chinampas: Floating Garden

Aztec Empire
Led by Montezuma I
UA: Calipuli: May only settle two cities. City states may join you if your military in the area is larger than the city state's. May build units in puppeted cities.
UU: Ocelotl: Jaguar
UB: Aztec Aqueduct: Replaces aqueduct: costs less production and increases happiness

Aztec Empire
Led by Ahuitzotl
UA: Mass Sacrifice: Upon entering a new era, recieve a boost in culture, faith and happiness at the cost of one population. Gain culture from kills
UU: Eagle Archer: Replaces Composite Bowman; is more expensive but deals more damage and has extra sight
UB: Templo: Replaces shrine; Also produces culture

Aztec Empire
Led by Montezuma II
UA: La Noche Triste: City bombardment and range units deal additional damage to gunpowder units. Extra gold from city state trade routes
UU: Tepenec Warrior: Replaces pikeman; deals additional damage to civilization with more technologies than you
UB: King's Bath: Replaces colosseum; increases faith and happiness along with culture

I'm sorry if this is kinda long, but I just had this really nice idea when I was studying the Aztecs.

Thats... Better then any Aztec split I could came up with. Nice one.

Rome Under Julius Caesar:

UA - Veni, Vidi, Vici - Surviving Great Generals reduce the cost of adopting future social policies by 10%. Garrisoned Great Generals increase city efficiency (Increases culture, production, and gold output by 15%, yields 15 experience) and act as a temporary courthouse in conquered cities.

UU - Roman Legion (now replacing the swordsman and longswordsman), becomes stronger at the discovery of steel

UU - Imperator - Replaces Great General - Nearby units receive the Leadership (Increases the rate at which this unit spawns great generals by 75%, reduces occupied unhappiness time by 50% when garrisoned) and Loyalty (Unit will fight at full strength when empire is unhappy, or when wounded) promotions.

If nobody is interested in this civ, I'd be interested in feedback and modding help with these features.

Okay, so the UA is nice. However, the second UUs very weak. Unahpiness penalties barley reduce combat strength, especially if great generals act as courthouses when stationed in cities. Besides, you can't call Rome's UU "romna general", because it will display in the game as "Roman Roman general".

Okay, so the UA is nice. However, the second UUs very weak. Unahpiness penalties barley reduce combat strength, especially if great generals act as courthouses when stationed in cities. Besides, you can't call Rome's UU "romna general", because it will display in the game as "Roman Roman general".

Heh, true, I hadn't thought of that, I suppose I could call it the Imperator, although that's more reserved for emperors.

I guess in comparison to say, the Khan, it is weak. I could add in the Bushido ability in there as well, and maybe something else.

Yeah, that may be a good idea, but remember that the UA makes it worthy to Garrison generals to rather then use them in the battlefield.

WARNING CONTORVERSIAL!

Kampuchea - Pol Pot

Peoples of Angkar - Expend Citizens to increase the one yield of a field (2 Citizens and max yield increase +2).

UU: Khmer Rouge Infantry - Replaces the Infantry. The KR Infantry is a little bit weaker and more expansiv. This unit can faster move in jungle and forrest. Gets the promotions Drill I and II.

UNW: Toul Sleng Prison / UB: Security Prison - Kampuchea Version of the National Intelligence Agency. +50% better chance to catch enemy spies. Provides 2 Spies and -4 Happiness.

E&D
Spoiler :

D1: Abolish capitalistic Things

Requirement:
- Must have a ideology
- There must be a other ideology

Costs:
- 250 Gold
- 1Magistrate
One economic (Market, Bank and Stock Exchange), scientific (Libary, University and Public School) and cultural Building (Monument, Amphitheater, Opera House or Museum) gets destroyed.

Rewards: Provides Production and Food in each city for every destroyed building.

D2: Dissolve the Capital

Requirement:
- Must be in Modern Era
- Capital must have 20 Citizens
- Three Cities in the Empire

Cost: 2Magistrates and a selectable mass of Citizens (10+)

Rewards: Fields in a radius of 2fields gets +2Production and -1 Food for every 7th expended Citizen.

Events: Possible Traitor in Angkar

O1: We must destroy every enemy of Angkar! Our informers are very good. ( Gain one Spy)
O2: I dont believe your informers. Kill this fools! ( Lose one Spy and gain 1 Magistrate)
O3: Are you thinking you can threat me? Kill this Angkar member and the possible traitor! (Lose one Spy and one Magistrate)
O4: No this was just a test for the Angkar member loyalty. (Nothing happens, but this events won´t happen again and you can´t choose this Option again)

E2: Fall of Angkar

O1: We must flee in the jungle and fight! ( Kampuchea becomes Cambodia and the leader changes to Norodom Sihanouk. Cambodia gets a new trait, but Khmer Rouge Armys (( KR Infantry and Artillery)) will spawn near your Capital every 5th turn round for 20 turns. You gain 3 infantry´s and 2 machine guns at the beginning of the fight and after the 10th turn of fighting. If your Capital stays after 20 turns you stay as Cambodia, but if the Khmer Rouge Army (Barbarians) can capture your Capital you become back to Kampuchea and you gain every survived Unit of the KR Army)

WARNING CONTORVERSIAL!

Kampuchea - Pol Pot

Peoples of Angkar - Expend Citizens to increase the one yield of a field (2 Citizens and max yield increase +2).

UU: Khmer Rouge Infantry - Replaces the Infantry. The KR Infantry is a little bit weaker and more expansiv. This unit can faster move in jungle and forrest. Gets the promotions Drill I and II.

UNW: Toul Sleng Prison / UB: Security Prison - Kampuchea Version of the National Intelligence Agency. +50% better chance to catch enemy spies. Provides 2 Spies and -4 Happiness.

E&D
Spoiler :

D1: Abolish capitalistic Things

Requirement:
- Must have a ideology
- There must be a other ideology

Costs:
- 250 Gold
- 1Magistrate
One economic (Market, Bank and Stock Exchange), scientific (Libary, University and Public School) and cultural Building (Monument, Amphitheater, Opera House or Museum) gets destroyed.

Rewards: Provides Production and Food in each city for every destroyed building.

D2: Dissolve the Capital

Requirement:
- Must be in Modern Era
- Capital must have 20 Citizens
- Three Cities in the Empire

Cost: 2Magistrates and a selectable mass of Citizens (10+)

Rewards: Fields in a radius of 2fields gets +2Production and -1 Food for every 7th expended Citizen.

Events: Possible Traitor in Angkar

O1: We must destroy every enemy of Angkar! Our informers are very good. ( Gain one Spy)
O2: I dont believe your informers. Kill this fools! ( Lose one Spy and gain 1 Magistrate)
O3: Are you thinking you can threat me? Kill this Angkar member and the possible traitor! (Lose one Spy and one Magistrate)
O4: No this was just a test for the Angkar member loyalty. (Nothing happens, but this events won´t happen again and you can´t choose this Option again)

E2: Fall of Angkar

O1: We must flee in the jungle and fight! ( Kampuchea becomes Cambodia and the leader changes to Norodom Sihanouk. Cambodia gets a new trait, but Khmer Rouge Armys (( KR Infantry and Artillery)) will spawn near your Capital every 5th turn round for 20 turns. You gain 3 infantry´s and 2 machine guns at the beginning of the fight and after the 10th turn of fighting. If your Capital stays after 20 turns you stay as Cambodia, but if the Khmer Rouge Army (Barbarians) can capture your Capital you become back to Kampuchea and you gain every survived Unit of the KR Army)
:clap:
Moderator Action: Picture removed. It is inappropriate to post such a picture. Please do not do it again.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I had a pol pot idea, where citizens reduced your science and got you production(per each 5 citizens).

Here's an idea:

-Uncle Jack of Wellington Wells

-Trait: Joy: Can only build one city. Greatly decreased unhappiness.

Volga Bulgaria
Leader: Almish Yiltawar

UA: Mother Earth: May discover Wheat Resource when a Farm is constructed. Wheat provides +2 :c5gold: Gold when improved by a Farm.
UU: Baryn-Yaram – replacing the Pikeman. Cost: 90 P/180 F. Combat: 18. Movement: 2. Abilities: Bonus vs Mounted (50). Also starts with Survivalism I promotion.
UB: Log cabin – replacing the Granary. Granary bonuses and +2% :c5production: Production for each Farm in this City.

UA: nice, though wheat yields one food , though looks very nice.
UU: looks cool, but you know the unit will be able to gain survivalism II and III this way, right?
UB: Perfect. not so useful at first, but could be very significant in the late game.

I guess I'll do some research myself soon.

The Achaeans
Leader: Akagamunas
(this is a possible prototype of the Agamemnon of mythology)
UA: The Epic War: Gains :c5culture: Culture for the empire from each enemy city conquered. Gaining a city through a trade deal does not count, and it can only happen once per enemy city. Heroic Epic has no required buildings.
UU1: Trojan Horse - replacing the Ballista. Cost: 75 P/150 F. Combat: 10. Movement: 3. A single combat unit and a single Trojan Horse can end their turn "stacked" in the same tile.
UU2: Hero – replacing the Great General. Great General’s abilities and can construct the special Achaean Citadel improvement (instead of Citadel). Any unit stationed within an Achaean Citadel receives a 100% defensive strength bonus. Additionally, any enemy unit which ends its turn next to a Citadel takes 30 damage (damage does not stack with other Citadels). Also Achaean Citadel provides +3 :c5culture: Culture.

UU doesn't work, the Trojan horse wasn't used for a siege and their was only the one Trojan horse, so being able to build as many as you want isn't realistic. UA and UU names need to be changed, the epic war? I think you are referencing the Trojan war which was an epic, but I am sure you can think of a better name. Hero? Are you kidding me? Hero is such a boring name, you could have atleast found a Greek word meaning hero.

UU doesn't work, the Trojan horse wasn't used for a siege and their was only the one Trojan horse, so being able to build as many as you want isn't realistic.
"One Horse" - did you listen about "game mechanic"?
"Trojan horse wasn't used for siege" - Read Pausanias "Description of Greece" and study history...

Syracuse
Leader: Hiero II

UA: Archimedean Genius: Pay 100% less for Siege unit maintenance. +40% :c5production: Production when building Armor and Siege Units. Receive free Great Scientist and Great Engineer when you discover :c5science: Mathematics. Cannot gain settlers nor annex cities.
UU: Steam cannon – replacing the Catapult. Cost: 75 P/150 F. Combat: 7. Ranged Combat: 10. Range: 3.
UB: The Claw – replacing the Walls. Cost: 75 P. Defense: 7, +50 HP. Cities with the Claw gain +80% :c5rangedstrength: Ranged Combat Strength against Naval Melee Units.

Top Bottom