Civilization V Funny screenshots

Really, what map type is that?I'm just finishing up a science game as Korea and want to use that map on my next game!!!!
Terra map, just curious what the map looks like back then.
At least my people are wealthy gemcutters by day 1 ;)

I've noticed that a lot of Civ IV funny screenshots are glitch base but very few Civ V are. I have funny ones I need to reveal to the world.

2014-07-15_00007.jpg

Nobody likes Monaco

2014-08-10_00001.jpg

????

Moderator Action: Please do not try to avoid the autocensor.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Watch as an idiot AI tries to settle Lake Victoria and lose a bunch of settlers to barbs. In fact keep that barb camp there for that reason, so you can get free workers without diplomatic consequence.

You'll never get our capital!
Spoiler :

Should've settled near a mountain though. But salt really needs to become less OP, I'm playing Immortal and ALWAYS the biggest early-wonder spammer is the civ with salt. It's just too much of an advantage in the hands of Immortal AI.

The game is obviously angry with you doing well, and makes up a BS reason the AI "isn't doing well" to extort some money out of you.

It's sometimes funny when the AI says they need help economically, but when you look at their diplo stuff, you see that they are doing WAY better than you.

Top Bottom