Civilization V Funny screenshots

I still want to know what happened to make his beard fall off...

I guess 4 :c5production: 1 :c5gold: isn't the worst tile ever, but it would be nice if there were some way to get a worker in there!

View attachment 285098

There is a way to get it improved.

1. Have a civ conquer and raze your current city.
2. Wait till CS cultural boarder takes over resource
3. Ally said CS
4. Pay gold to improve resource

Not as easy as moving a worker, but doable.

So I decided to mess around with Portugal a little on an Industrial era start on Earth. And would you look at the starting location I got on the first try?

Attachments

• 2014-10-13_00001.jpg
    2014-10-13_00001.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 928
Right so...I'll take that save now, Heerlo, if you don't mind...

Right so...I'll take that save now, Heerlo, if you don't mind...

I've attached the save. It's the turn after start, 'cause didn't think to save it on the first turn. :wallbash: But I moved the settler to settle next to the mountain, so there are no cities yet.

Wow...a start where Portugal actually started in Portugal?
Yep, and on the first try. :crazyeye:

I'd move settler 2 tiles NE to take the mountain, and have R of G in city range .

I ended up putting Lisbon one tile south of that mountain on the coast.

Attachments

• PortugalRealLocationStart.Civ5Save
    906.9 KB · Views: 48
So I was playing Scramble of Africa as the Boers and helped Elizabeth out vs the Zulus. Being Elizabeth, she decided to backstab me and attack Bloemfontein with...

Spoiler :

AN ARMY OF SETTLERS!

Pls don't explain the joke.

You better send reinforcements there. There's no way that city can last long against that kind of an army.

Okay, that's GOT to be Cecil Rhodes leading the army...no doubt they're planning to start a massive rebellion against your rule!

The irony.

Attachments

• 2014-10-16_00002.jpg
    2014-10-16_00002.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 854
So I was playing Empires of the Smoky Skies (Really fun btw! wish it lasted longer) And I encountered another NW Neuschwanstein weirdness!
Spoiler :

Two gems from my most recent game:

Wh- Darius! That's Gandhi's line!
Spoiler :

A showdown in the World Congress:
Spoiler :

Admittedly, yes, this makes more sense if you run the same new civ mods as me, but still...

Top Bottom