Civilization V Funny screenshots

Is it the army of undead from The Mummy? They are getting out from that evil ruin over there! :lol:

2 turns later, more barbs from this island...that's a lot of barbs per mile square :eek:

I'm guessing you didn't put "Raging Barbarians" in the options. Either that or I don't know how to play multiplayer in Civ5.

I'm guessing you didn't put "Raging Barbarians" in the options. Either that or I don't know how to play multiplayer in Civ5.

I wasn't the host but yeah it was set to ''raging''.

More proof that Hiawatha is not to be trusted, ever

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I was in a war and they wanted peace badly enough they gave me all but their capital city
that many cities at once resulted in extreme unhappiness and shortly after barbarian death robots were spawned

luckily my naval and air units were still close enough that i was able to bombard them into oblivion before they could do much damage

Great.

Attachments

• admiral.jpg
    admiral.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 3,056
He's going to have fun exploring those four tiles.

Tell me his spawning at least satisfied a few CS quests ....

I was in a war and they wanted peace badly enough they gave me all but their capital city
that many cities at once resulted in extreme unhappiness and shortly after barbarian death robots were spawned
Spoiler :

luckily my naval and air units were still close enough that i was able to bombard them into oblivion before they could do much damage

Haha very nice, I've never had many rebel barbarians spawn, if they capture a city, what happens?

Haha very nice, I've never had many rebel barbarians spawn, if they capture a city, what happens?

Anarchists never capture cities if i remember well.

The great admiral thing is happening to me during a GMR hotseat game. Capital is inland from a continent map and i can't get him outside.

I thought this was addressed in a patch... :confused:

Do they spawn randomly then in 'any' coastal city?

Had a post-patch/post-hot fix game where I had 7 real coastal cities, but a GAdm spawned in a city on an inland sea (just too big to be a lake). And didn't even satisfy a CS quest. Irritating. Delete.

Nice, J!

Castaways leave mysterious writings on the beaches of a desert island.

Or was it aliens? :eek:

Conspiracy theories abound.

civ_pic_1.jpg

Spoiler :

I've had Pearls spawn on The Great Barrier Reef. Wasn't that supposed to be unpassable terrain? Oh wellz, it's the CS' problem, not mine :)

Barbarian giant death robot... sigh...

Nice cartoon though.

Top Bottom