Civilization V Funny screenshots

That was some brutal forward settling, WarIsPeace!

We spawned on an island that only had four decent city sites, max. He got two and I got two and neither one of us was going to be happy. My capital was about 10 tiles away from his. It was just like in one of those old Westerns when one cowboy says to the other, "This town ain't big enough for the both of us..."

We spawned on an island that only had four decent city sites, max. He got two and I got two and neither one of us was going to be happy. My capital was about 10 tiles away from his. It was just like in one of those old Westerns when one cowboy says to the other, "This town ain't big enough for the both of us..."

What happened later on in the game?

What happened later on in the game?

I won a science vic @ T300. It took a while for my science to catch up since I'd focused on military in the beginning, but eventually I was doing quite well. Istanbul was not great for a capital city, but it was still better than the average AI city.

The CS is how it extended its borders in a straight line 3 tiles to get the ivory.
The last one is the big horizontal line of furs and deer (all going to be camps)

Poland's payback. And his glorious Polish city of Ingwavuma:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Poland captured Berlin and Ingwavuma is a Zulu city.jpg
    Poland captured Berlin and Ingwavuma is a Zulu city.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 990
Don't understand the last one.. what's a "WLTKD" ?

"We Love The King Day!"
From the side, we can see that the people of Moson Kahni want Ivory, but Ivory is already inside their borders, hence the easy "We Love The Kings Day!"

Thanks! I didn't notice the ivory icon on the right side...

Top Bottom