Civilization V Funny screenshots

Next thing you know she'll start giving you all her cities. :lol:

Real funny Civ 5.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 6.56.30 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 6.56.30 pm.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 1,070
Lol, one of the worst starting positions I have ever seen :lol: 2/3 of your starting yields are useless, and you have not only tundra but tundra without forest + mountains + water :0

Hey, it's not that bad. You've got three Tundra deer and a tundra sheep, so pick Dance of The Aurora and perhaps Goddess of the Hunt as your extra belief for your religion and you'll get a decent start. I bet some of those naked Tundra tiles also holds some Iron (and probably later Oil or Aluminum). Think of it as a challenge. :p

Hey, it's not that bad. You've got three Tundra deer and a tundra sheep, so pick Dance of The Aurora and perhaps Goddess of the Hunt as your extra belief for your religion and you'll get a decent start. I bet some of those naked Tundra tiles also holds some Iron (and probably later Oil or Aluminum). Think of it as a challenge. :p

That's actually quite a good starting location. Goddess of the Hunt is probably even better than Dance of the Aurora when you're starting in Tundra, seeing as food is more necessary than faith and tundra areas always seem to be overflowing with deer/fur resources. Plus, you've got a mountain right next to your capital, so you can get an observatory late in the game.

Does Florence know something I don't? I mean, yes, they had America to the west, and Washington tends to start going after CSs at a certain point. But still...

Spoiler :

And then a few turns after I noticed Florence's military, Wellington gifted me a Merchant of Venice. Seemed like it was meant to be.

Does Florence know something I don't? I mean, yes, they had America to the west, and Washington tends to start going after CSs at a certain point. But still...

Spoiler :

And then a few turns after I noticed Florence's military, Wellington gifted me a Merchant of Venice. Seemed like it was meant to be.

What sort of UI mod do you use? Seriously, it seems so awesome to instantly see whom the CS is allied with.

What sort of UI mod do you use? Seriously, it seems so awesome to instantly see whom the CS is allied with.

Enhanced User Interface.. amazing mod, SO much information.

However, I would hold off until after the Conquest of the New World Deluxe comes out in case the possible patch breaks the mod.

Thank you two for the link and yeah, I'll wait. I mean the patch is (allegedly) going to be out tomorrow so it won't hurt to wait.

Not a funny screenshot, but sometimes Civilization V can create an absolute beautiful spectacle.

Spoiler :

Any trade dealing with horses and Cathy is funny, especially when she is trading them away.

Trust me, these horses are awesome. Is what she's saying.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 8.34.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 8.34.07 PM.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 803
1. Gee, why does the AI suck at economy so much?

2. Askia is such a nice guy!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-31 at 11.03.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-12-31 at 11.03.47 PM.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 709
  • Screen Shot 2014-01-01 at 12.09.13 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-01 at 12.09.13 AM.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 792
So apparently you can fit the Parthenon into a hermitage(oddly enough the Greeks built the Parthenon in this game not, the Songhai)?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-31 at 10.29.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-12-31 at 10.29.30 PM.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 627
Any trade dealing with horses and Cathy is funny, especially when she is trading them away.

Trust me, these horses are awesome. Is what she's saying.

Are you using mods? Because I don't ever recall seeing a resource called "nutmeg" in the game. :confused:

Top Bottom