Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Unit Upgrades?

Clue 1: Everytime I start to get some new ones, I can barely stop myself with getting even more.
Clue 2: Nevertheless, you will see several of it every game.
Clue 3: Some here even do them themselves!
Clue 4: It belongs in a museum!
Clue 5: Most basic concept.

"Play"?

I think you might be into something

Clue 1: Everytime I start to get some new ones, I can barely stop myself with getting even more. Acquiring tiles through culture
Clue 2: Nevertheless, you will see several of it every game. Tiles are all over the map
Clue 3: Some here even do them themselves! Purchasing tiles with gold
Clue 4: It belongs in a museum! Some museums have tile floors? Mosaics?
Clue 5: Most basic concept. Tiles (whether squares, diamonds, or hexagons) are in every version of civ and AFIK every TBS game

I think you might be into something

Clue 1: Everytime I start to get some new ones, I can barely stop myself with getting even more. Acquiring tiles through culture
Clue 2: Nevertheless, you will see several of it every game. Tiles are all over the map
Clue 3: Some here even do them themselves! Purchasing tiles with gold
Clue 4: It belongs in a museum! Some museums have tile floors? Mosaics?
Clue 5: Most basic concept. Tiles (whether squares, diamonds, or hexagons) are in every version of civ and AFIK every TBS game

I think not! :D Not at all!

Concerning clue 4, don't look what those words mean, look where they appear. [not necessarily in the game]

Opening Movies!

I remember Pouakai has it in the signature... Is the answer Civilization mods? Pouakai makes lots of Civ mods.

Workers and improving tiles? (“It belongs in a Museum” was said in a jungle -- which initially have a terrible yield.)

I remember Pouakai has it in the signature... Is the answer Civilization mods? Pouakai makes lots of Civ mods.

So, the answer would have been "Civilizations", but I decided I'll let this one go through. :p

Clue 4 refers indeed to Pouakai's signature :D And so do Clue 1 and 3 refer to getting/making new civilizations (through mods).

Constantinople?

Top Bottom