[NFP] Civilization VI: New Frontier Pass Discussion Thread

If Wolin is militaristic, I'd myself suggest Tábor rather than Prague for Bohemian representation here. Prague would be better off as a cultural CS. Tábor, on the other hand, was the centre of the Hussite movement, and methinks the movement which managed to bash several crusades would make a more than decent justification for a militaristic CS :mischief:
That depends on how you define "Hussite": the Utraquists in Prague were of a different opinion on where the Hussite movement was centered. :mischief:

Well it's not the Trung Sisters for Vietnam cause Trung Trac is a Great General now

Well it's not the Trung Sisters for Vietnam cause Trung Trac is a Great General now
That's the best news I've heard all day. :D

Poland gains bonus Faith, Culture and Gold from Heroic Relics too, which are separate type of Great Work. Same modification for Kongo.
Gilgabro has 25% Production towards claiming Heroes and 20% increased Lifespan of Heroes.

Sooo who could be Vietnam's leader now?
Well, Vietnam still has a few women they could choose (any of whom would feel a little forced), but ideally I'd like to see Le Loi.

Well, Vietnam still has a few women they could choose (any of whom would feel a little forced), but ideally I'd like to see Le Loi.
Le Loi would be great! Same with Ly Thai To, founder of modern Hanoi and the Ly dynasty.

Corporations and Industries Mode Is Coming and I wonder if it would be like Civ 4's and Vox Populi's or something completely different.

Corporations and Industries Mode Is Coming and I wonder if it would be like Civ 4's and Vox Populi's or something completely different.
Based off of patterns of existing game modes being based off of previous mechanics I have a feeling it will borrow some elements of the religion mechanic. Maybe you use a Great Merchant to found a religion and can enhance it later and spread it to other cities.

Which FREE mode do you guys think we could still get in a free update? It's got to be simple enough that it's feasible they'd add for free.

- Eureka and Civic Shuffle
Each Tech and Civic gets an extra Eureka and Inspiration. When starting a new save, the game randomises which of the two options each individual tech and civic will get.

E.g. We know beforehand, for instance, that the inspirations for Foreign Trade are discover a second continent OR send your first delegation. But in any given game we would get only one or the other. The same would be done for every other Tech and Civic, making the possible combinations practically limitless.

Whether these would be known at game start or hidden depends on whether we're also using Tech and Civic Shuffle. If you're not using the Tech Shuffle, then you would just scroll the tree and see which triggers you'd need.

Which FREE mode do you guys think we could still get in a free update? It's got to be simple enough that it's feasible they'd add for free.
I withstand..
I think it's Diseases - would make more sense to add that for free, than try to make a profit out of it in NFP..
Perhaps it's a "simple" addition to Housing - the current soft cap limit will generate Diseases that may (passively) spread like religions do.

I'd like some more story-fueled Victory Conditions. Basically a game mode that changes all Victory Conditions like GS did for SV.

What are the bets on what's getting patched next, excluding bugs and fixes to NFP content?

Reworks so far:
Diplo Victory;
Religious Beliefs;
Natural Wonders;
Amenities / Happiness;
Theatre adjacency from EC;
Partisan Mission;
Game Speed Scaling;
Several AI improvements.

Probably missing something.
I’m hoping for more TSL maps. Having just Europe, Asia, and Earth is a little sad. Scrambled maps would make my day.

I’m hoping for more TSL maps. Having just Europe, Asia, and Earth is a little sad. Scrambled maps would make my day.
North America and Africa would be my two priorities.

Would it be too much to hope that they'll introduce a TSL Earth map that can scale to something other than standard size? I know there are some mods for this, but I don't comprehend why there isn't an official version yet.

Top Bottom