CivIV: Diplogame - Development Thread

sent the save rimwards

What's going on with the save now? Tomorrow we vote on the RP points. (Its been 3 weeks, which was originally supposed to be 3 sessions)

Tambien should have it.

Danger Bird

Since voting for myself would be in terrible form :p

Danger Bird

Mayor: when in doubt vote for yourself.

Jeshosua: Don't you listen! I just said voting for yourself is terrible form. :mad:

Mayor: *shrugs*

Dot80: Wait! You didn't even RP! :gripe:

Mayor: Yes I did!

Yoshi: Dot is right, You didn't! :gripe:

Mayor: If you don't believe me go and check the thread.....

*everyone looks at the other thread* :hide:

Olaf: I don't see a RP... :confused:

Mayor: Open the spoiler.

Tambien: That's just a map, not a RP :rolleyes:

Mayor: You know how long it took me to make that map?

Jwitti: But still... It ain't a RP and it doesn't justify a vote :nono:

Jehoshua: And definitely not a selfvote :mad:

Others: :trouble::trouble::trouble:

Mayor: okay okay I'll change my vote :(

Spoiler vote :
mayor
Dot: I saw that :spank::gripe::thumbsdown:
Spoiler sorry couldn't resist :
Danger Bird

Haha nice dialogue mayor. That sounds like stuff Jehoshua would say. I vote for Jehoshua. If you had maybe done some cave drawings or something to go alon with it mayor my vote would have been for you. Your dialogue was good though. I chose Jehoshua because of his creativity in finding so much to write about in such an early star of the game. I also liked the story about Christos.

On another note I say we either kill the Americans or figure out something to do with them. I've been trying to think of something creative to do with them but I got nothing.

Have the next person to play it retire. and say that they all moved to different areas due to a political schism.. if you could WB it would be easier, cause then you could just suround them with barbs

Haha nice dialogue mayor.

thanks

That sounds like stuff Jehoshua would say.

That's because Jehoshua actually said it in the post above :mischief: :p

very nice map tho, mayor :)

aaww :blush: thanks guys
But I really didn't write this dialogue do it to get compliments or votes :) I just wanted to vote for myself cause I didn't RP and when I read Jehoshua's post I couldn't resist at al and it got a (small) life of it's own :p but it feels nice nonetheless :D

If you had maybe done some cave drawings or something to go alon with it mayor my vote would have been for you.

yeah... well first map :) maybe next time ;)

On another note I say we either kill the Americans or figure out something to do with them. I've been trying to think of something creative to do with them but I got nothing.

What Jwitti said ^

I"m pretty sure I can't enter world builder, but the retiring thing will do. We were bound to have an unfair distribution of power anyway. Congrats to those with the extra expansion space.

Just a question, who has the game currently. I checked my inbox and its not there and its been a week since there was a post on this thread indicating a pass to someone else....

I know I don't have it.

Top Bottom