CivWillard Not Working

Dunkah

Emperor
Hello,

I have seen this mentioned in a few threads but I can't find a thread dedicated to it yet.

I am running CivWillard with GEM CivUp, Various DLL mods, Info Addict.

Thal had mentioned that he was using the diplo screen from CivWillard but not sure if he was using the three Icons on the bottom bar as well, or if any of that actually clashed with each other.

In my past few games the Left Icon, I think it is the General Icon, is just a bunch of gobbly . I open the menu and the window looks as if it has been chopped in half and half of it hasn't been fully constructed yet.

Questions:
  • Does anyone know if these are compatible with GEM and CivUp?
  • Do I have to activate it before or after CivUp and GEM or after?
  • Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
  • Is anyone using this without issue?

I haven't been able to get the far left icon (major civs diplomatic deals) to work either for several versions hence. Since the diplomatic screen has a fair enough summary for these, I tended not to worry about it not working. It's rarely information that I need right away. I believe it shows up in the lua log as a problem, so in theory it might be repaired. But it is more likely to be a problem with willard rather than GEM.

If the economic summary and the minor civs diplomatic UI portions stopped working, I'd have a much greater concern.

The Research Agreement notification is the one that I want the most. I don't know how many times I have had an agreement end when I was 1 or 2 turns away from finishing a Tech.

There should be a 4th Tab specifically for that!!!! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom