Claim Flags from Dungeon Adventure

Ok now ya'll are teasing us, FF with DA used for every ruin, lair, barrow, and tower? I can definitely see games lasting a lot longer. Heck why not throw Dungeons in there too. If city built one, there should be some prisoners or something in it when you capture the city. But honestly this does sound fun and I hope ya'll can get this implemented one day.

edit: now if only we can figure out how to do multiple maps at one time ala Master of Magic.

Tons of nice things are tracked already in the code, and it's getting easier daily for me to make the game jump through hoops :) I'm hoping that sometime soon the AI movement decision process clicks in my brain so I can make the multiple layer maps a reality, then your DA will be a part of ever City Ruins, Burrow & Ancient Tower on the map ;)

This would be totally amazing.

multilayered maps are awesome... did any of you guys ever play age of wonders? that game had a 3 layered map: surface/underground/shadowrealm ( talking about AOW:shadow magic here) and imho something like that would add A LOT to FFH. this project definitely looks very promising. :)

Top Bottom