cleaning kitchen - found blender - shakes?

IAM

Emperor
My kitchen is clean and organized but some stuff I never use so it goes in cabinets that never get opened. Came across my blender again today and want to make some shakes. Any suggestions? Usually I put in 3 or 4 fruits (always bananas), yogurt, very small amount of chocolate. I like to make 4 24oz. shakes and then have them over several days/week. Any thoughts?

OK I have used protein powder but what is almond beverage?

Peanut butter and banana is good...

I typically use a fresh banana, a fresh apple, a fresh pear, frozen strawberries, frozen peaches, frozen blueberries, frozen cherries, frozen (sometimes fresh) mango, frozen (sometimes fresh) pineapple, sometimes a carrot, a cup of yogurt (most often fruit on the bottom, typically guava), a cup of grape juice, and a cup of almond milk.

OK I'll have to try the almond milk. Had not thought about peanut butter and wondering how well it will mix. I usually have limit my fruits to 4 or less because of the amount of shake mix.

If you want to try something a little different you could do a vegetable based "smoothie". One I like is tomatoes, cucumbers, green pepper, onion, garlic, lemon juice and some water. Its basically gazpacho. I like it but its not for everyone.

If you want to try something a little different you could do a vegetable based "smoothie". One I like is tomatoes, cucumbers, green pepper, onion, garlic, lemon juice and some water. Its basically gazpacho. I like it but its not for everyone.

I tried that once. It tasted like vomit. :( And I like drinks like V-8 so something went horribly wrong with my ingredients.

My buddies put together some pretty sweet tropical fruit smoothies with orange juice, a frozen tropical fruit mix, and some coconut rum. On one batch we cut the orange juice with some apple juice.

Top Bottom