[RD] Clinton vs. Trump - USA Presidential race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump got booed at the Al Smith Dinner."
Repeatedly booed, and deservedly so. The last half of his speech was bile-filled vitriol. :sad:

He did, however, get off the best joke of the night:
Just to how you how biased the media is: Michelle Obama gave a speech, and everyone said what a great and wonderful speech it was Melania then gave the exact same speech, and the press was all over her.

Trump got booed at the Al Smith Dinner. Hillary delivered this joke: "Let's focus on what brings us together and rip on Ted Cruz"
I agree. That is a joke.

They do. But not everyone gets their voice heard.
One sympathizes.

Trump finally wins a debate and no one notices. Hoo yah.

J

I agree. That is a joke.

One sympathizes.

Trump finally wins a debate and no one notices. Hoo yah.

J

I like how you're reeling so hard from Ted Cruz being the butt of a joke you lose your faculties and opine that Trump won the debate.

I like how you're reeling so hard from Ted Cruz being the butt of a joke you lose your faculties and opine that Trump won the debate.
I can see your point. Chris Wallace looked very good as well.;)

The only way Hillary Clinton can be considered the winner is by abandoning objectivity.

J

yea, trump won that debate J

he sure did

there there. there there. make america great again. there there

The only way Hillary Clinton can be considered the winner is by abandoning objectivity.

J
Well I guess you must hate living in hell where you're the only objective person in the world. Sure you get a lot of mileage out of it.

Trump got booed at the Al Smith Dinner.

Hillary delivered this joke:

"Let's focus on what brings us together and rip on Ted Cruz"

Yeah, just read an article on that. It said things were actually going good for Trump and people were laughing at his jokes until they started turning into mean-spirited personal insults. Then he got booed.

Yeah, just read an article on that. It said things were actually going good for Trump and people were laughing at his jokes until they started turning into mean-spirited personal insults. Then he got booed.

Trump gonna Trump

J
Isn't abandoning objectivity Trump's campaign strategy?

They do. But not everyone gets their voice heard.

And the price of being heard is being in "the winning coalition?"

Check your privilege much, buddy?

News flash, Clinton isn't running a coalition campaign, she's running on the strength of her own ego. It's right in the slogan: "I'm with her." It's all about her, not forming a coalition. Not reaching out to moderate Republicans or even within her own party. You say this about being heard? She and her DNC cronnies did their best to silence other voices in the Democratic primary. She's so certain of herself and her carefully crafted, did all the polling, stuck a wet finger up somewhere to see which was the wind was blowing flavor of the week leftism lite that all centers on her that the only thing that will be heard in the oval office is the wind blowing through her empty skullpan. Obama ran on bringing people together, Clinton's knows whats best and you better take your medicine. A bunch of mommy knows best crap coming from the wire mother in chief.

Then you should be more than able to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom