Clues you've been playing too much FFH

260. You are convinced your neighbor is Sheiam lost in the wrong dimension. (True Story)

So your neighbour is an armageddonite:(
I'm an amurite definitely. With a bit of Grigori-Elohim

286. You make a poll of "Which FfH civ are you?"
287. You vote in that poll

288. You have encountered Barbatos in your local graveyard.

289. You have attached a camera to your pet parrot and are using it to map out your neighbours garden before yoiu invade.

290. You accuse every little girl that their are the cause that there are no unicorns in the world.

291. You examine and analyze possible opening moves and research, depending on the terrain present, with 2 different civs (Lj and Grig), on advanced and normal start - while dreaming.

293. You see user named Morgoth in some other, unrelated forum, you and suggest him that he should change his name to Sandalphon.

293. You see user named Morgoth in some other, unrelated forum, you and suggest him that he should change his name to Sandalphon.

Its funny you should say that because i did see a Morgoth in an unrelated forum :p didnt suggest he should change his name though (pre Sandalphon)

I think I know that Morgoth. He was the one who suggested to me (in RL) that we change the name in the first place:D

295. Every time something goes wrong in your life, you have an urge to post it on the .30 bug thread. "Kael, my car broke down. Please figure out how to fix it." If you used to be religious, this has replaced praying.

I have a picture of Jesus Christ on the wall to the right of my computer. If I quickly glance at it and back to my monitor, I think I just looked at Sandalphon. Sad, very sad. :blush: Oh well, some believe Sandalphon is the transfigured archangel of Elijah. Maybe I'm on the right track. :lol:

297: When your sitting in the Gamespy lobby and someone says "Wanna play a game against Babes?" and you reply "I'd love to play a game against just Barbs, Barbarian World and Raging Barbs settings?"

>_>

298: You have posted something worthwhile in every thread on the front page of the Forums, even if the topic started as something trivial or not worthy.

299: You have been playing long enough that you moved past the point of 298 and instead of posting realize that someone else will shortly post exactly what you were about to post.

300: You know exactly who that person will be, roughly when they will be on and post, and what grammatical errors they will make.

Mainly they are clues not about playing too much but about discusing too much in our club. And yes, clues are familiar. :D (Interesting, how many people were able to predict my post?)

302 you chop down your neighbours tree.... so that he can have a cottage next to his pond!

305. You cover yourself in mud before you build the cottage so you can build it faster

306- You wonder why hasn't the Pope casted Pillar of Flames yet.

Top Bottom