Colossal Achievement

BCLG100

Music Master
:blush: Well excuse the pun.

However us Alohans have decided to invest some time in the building of the colossus, not many are sure exactly why we chose to do this but robi d informed the community that it was because 'i want a giant statue of me guarding the harbour and making sure the ships don't crash into land'.

Some say it also offers a boost in commerce on water tiles but this was a myth heavily denied by Mr robboo 'No i tell you, what it does is marches across battlefields killing enemy troops'. Whether or not this is true though we still arn't sure.

Rumour has it though that the statue was going to be of a certain mr OP but certain 'dimensions' we're too large and thus the statue could have become bottom heavy and collapsed.

Further information can be found in the next issue of the daily pineapple, planned to be out early next year :)

So ours is bigger than the rest of you guys.... :mischief:

I thought that was a well established fact... oh you mean the wonder, well thats bigger too ;)

Ours has a couple bald guys blinding people so nah-nah. Congrats. :D

Ours has a couple bald guys blinding people so nah-nah. Congrats. :D

I afraid that BABE has more than a "couple" ... it's a regular laser light show!!!:lol:
BB

Top Bottom