Combined Civilization's Mods and Tweaks (CCMAT)

Just to thank you for this mod, it's very nice :).

I hope it will include more mods in the future. When I installed it, only few mods I like where not covered ;) (TreeGrowth, War and Peace, Extra Civs Pack and the 3 Captain Haddocks ones).

I also found a little bug with the "Copasetic UI Tweaks" integration. The culture bar on the city banner doesn't appear since there's a missing code change compared to the original "Copasetic UI Tweaks" mod. At line 65 of CityBannerManager.xml file:
Code:
Offset="0,0"
should be replaced by:
Code:
Offset="7,0"
Hope this help :).

look a great collection of mods, im about to try it out, just wanna know if it will work with some of the mods that add loads of civs to game? cant think of the name the mod atm. also what map is best if i wanted to play a simliar or bigger sized earth like map, one that isnt filled with water but has a fair few continents and stuff, as i tried out terra incognita and its basically all ocean..
Maybe just try to download some earth maps. TSL is first and most popular, but there is also some other maps. I don't play much on mapscript so I can't help you with this.
And yes this should work with all mods that adds civs :)

Just to thank you for this mod, it's very nice :).

I hope it will include more mods in the future. When I installed it, only few mods I like where not covered ;) (TreeGrowth, War and Peace, Extra Civs Pack and the 3 Captain Haddocks ones).

I also found a little bug with the "Copasetic UI Tweaks" integration. The culture bar on the city banner doesn't appear since there's a missing code change compared to the original "Copasetic UI Tweaks" mod. At line 65 of CityBannerManager.xml file:
Code:
Offset="0,0"
should be replaced by:
Code:
Offset="7,0"
Hope this help :).
Oh, THANKS this is why this doen't work :) I'll fix this in next version. Of course I'll add more mods in future, but I don't know how many and which, because I'll need to test some of it.

I would also like to vouch for TreeGrowth! :D

This is coming along great, thank you for your work.

Not sure if this is a problem with the individual mod or popped up in the merge, but am I imagining things or has "CsebMod - Extended Plot MouseOver Popup (v 2) by csebal" extended the time you need to mouse over a plot to show the popup by at least double? It feels pretty unresponsive sitting the cursor there for two and a half seconds or so just to get the tooltip to come up.

Not sure if this is a problem with the individual mod or popped up in the merge, but am I imagining things or has "CsebMod - Extended Plot MouseOver Popup (v 2) by csebal" extended the time you need to mouse over a plot to show the popup by at least double? It feels pretty unresponsive sitting the cursor there for two and a half seconds or so just to get the tooltip to come up.

Go to the option menu in change it to 0? Then the popups are visible at second 0..

Also noticed that while the tooltip for wealth production does adapt to the included Unofficial Patch (40% of hammers), the actual output is 10% as in vanilla.

I think I found out what caused the problem: my PC can't handle maps which are bigger than huge :)
i think that means upgrade for me.

think ive got the same problem ^^^ which is strange as my pc can handle huge fine, the load times arent long, justwhen i tried to generate a giant map it crashed 15 secs in...-_-

I think I found out what caused the problem: my PC can't handle maps which are bigger than huge :)
i think that means upgrade for me.
Oh, but you can still play on huge and I think that is enough for most of players. :) Giant and gigantic maps are great but this still needs really good pc on later game even you haven't crash on startup.

think ive got the same problem ^^^ which is strange as my pc can handle huge fine, the load times arent long, justwhen i tried to generate a giant map it crashed 15 secs in...-_-
Is this happens on all mapscripts?

Also noticed that while the tooltip for wealth production does adapt to the included Unofficial Patch (40% of hammers), the actual output is 10% as in vanilla.
I'll check it

I would also like to vouch for TreeGrowth! :D
This is coming along great, thank you for your work.
Maybe TreeGrowth will be available but only like a option in config.lua :)

Is this happens on all mapscripts?

not sure but ive tried continents twice and both times crashed, i guess i havent got enough ram for it (1.5gb), just wondering wether steam will allow me to modify the exe to allow it to use more RAM?

Fantastic mod. I love the fact that I can play this in conjunction with Total Mod and R.E.D. mods.
However I found a bug. I just started a Marathon Game on the most massive map, I believe the bigger map comes with this one, right? Anyways, I made a Caveman (TotalMod) and sent him exploring. When he found a Barbarian Encampment, I decided to attack despite the fact that I knew I'd lose. I lost. However, you know the little sun rays (angel rays, sunlight, halo, whatever you'd like to call them) that shine down on the guys that are selected? Well, that didn't go away.
So, in fewer words, the tile that the Caveman unit was on before he died, continued to be shiny after he died. This continued on until I made another Caveman and selected him. I don't know if this is a bug with your mod or with TotalMod. Or if it is from running all three together. I'll try to reproduce it later if no one else has already done so.
I'll also inform the creator of Totalmod.

Thanks.:goodjob:

not sure but ive tried continents twice and both times crashed, i guess i havent got enough ram for it (1.5gb), just wondering wether steam will allow me to modify the exe to allow it to use more RAM?
Are huge maps works for vanilla's game without mods? I have 2gb RAM and huge, giant, gigantic maps are loads without problems and crashes.

Fantastic mod. I love the fact that I can play this in conjunction with Total Mod and R.E.D. mods.
However I found a bug. I just started a Marathon Game on the most massive map, I believe the bigger map comes with this one, right? Anyways, I made a Caveman (TotalMod) and sent him exploring. When he found a Barbarian Encampment, I decided to attack despite the fact that I knew I'd lose. I lost. However, you know the little sun rays (angel rays, sunlight, halo, whatever you'd like to call them) that shine down on the guys that are selected? Well, that didn't go away.
So, in fewer words, the tile that the Caveman unit was on before he died, continued to be shiny after he died. This continued on until I made another Caveman and selected him. I don't know if this is a bug with your mod or with TotalMod. Or if it is from running all three together. I'll try to reproduce it later if no one else has already done so.
I'll also inform the creator of Totalmod.
This could be also bug in Civ5 and I think it is.

Are huge maps works for vanilla's game without mods? I have 2gb RAM and huge, giant, gigantic maps are loads without problems and crashes.

yep they work fine on vanilla 20 civs 30 city states huge map seems to work smoothly.

I downloaded your mod last night and it was great, but I didn't realize that the autosave feature doesn't work for the single player you pick in the mods portion of the main menu. I am wondering is there a way to enable autosave for a modded game?

Wich mod puts the upgrades of units above them, so you have this ugly bar above a unit?

yep they work fine on vanilla 20 civs 30 city states huge map seems to work smoothly.
It's strange, but we will see is this happen after releasing of official patch, becouse I don't know how I can fix this.

I downloaded your mod last night and it was great, but I didn't realize that the autosave feature doesn't work for the single player you pick in the mods portion of the main menu. I am wondering is there a way to enable autosave for a modded game?
This should work, maybe official patch will fix this.

Wich mod puts the upgrades of units above them, so you have this ugly bar above a unit?
I don't change anything like this. Do you have any other mods enabled? Like this http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=389192 ?

Yes thats it, but it only appears with you mod en abled and my bars are much longer. Will look into my mod file.

Top Bottom