Combining BAT with my own mod

22bebo

Warlord
Hey, I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to be posting in this forum, but I was wondering if someone could help me combine the BAT mod with my own personal mod. I'm not sure if it can be done, but if it can, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

The BAT part itself is just mostly unit and city graphics, with some other goodies thrown in. The full mod contains BUG and BULL, which are XML and Python code based. If you are looking to add only the graphics, they can be easily merged into most mods using something like WinMerge and some patience.

There are some good tutorials for merging and graphics information in the Modiki in the navigation bar above our posts. If you're looking at adding the functionality of BUG and BULL as well, (The full, complete BAT mod), it's rather more complicated. There is a sticky in this forum on merging BUG with other mods. I would suggest that you start there. :)

Cool. I was looking for the interface mostly, but I would really like the graphics too. I'll start there and try and get it all in.

Top Bottom