Community Call to Power Project

even if you do uninstall the patch steam will auto download and install it each time. and you can't turn the autopatch feature off i've tried...

You know Im not sure but I imagine it has. I use like 9 other mods with cctp but i turned them all off and couldnt start a game with just cctp selected. I havent tried my other mods by themselves because Im not playing unless i can use cctp.

You know Im not sure but I imagine it has. I use like 9 other mods with cctp but i turned them all off and couldnt start a game with just cctp selected. I havent tried my other mods by themselves because Im not playing unless i can use cctp.

I'm sure that the development team is working on patching this and will then lay the foundations for a DLL mod. I think that it's simply a matter of changed XML tags and Lua calls.

even if you do uninstall the patch steam will auto download and install it each time. and you can't turn the autopatch feature off i've tried...

unsubscrib on steam workshop.
restart steam
delete files in MOD folder.
delete cache.

man i'll just want for a fix...in the meantime play in offline mode. but it still de-selects all the mods every time! :mad:

Hello Everyone

I'm having a small problem with the G&K version. For some reason peace treaties never expire. Once you make peace with a civ you were at war with you can't go to war with them again.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Hello Everyone

I'm having a small problem with the G&K version. For some reason peace treaties never expire. Once you make peace with a civ you were at war with you can't go to war with them again.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Yeah I think everyone does, unfortunately.

Is this mod still being supported? I hope so.

The only problem I've been having is not being able to go back to war with a country after having a peace treaty. It seems the peace treaty never expires.

Version 3f is up, Improvements seem to be fixed. Cant say for peace treaty's yet as I am alone on a rather large bountifull Island and am not restarting :)

Hi Horem

Peace treaties are still broken.

Also an issue is a random bug that causes a CTD when I hover the cursor over a worker's possible actions. I can still use keyboard shortcuts but simply bringing the cursor over the action box causes the CTD, no clocking needed. This one might be related to one of the numerous UI mods that are included.

Thanks and keep up the hard work.

@Horem

Yes, brand new from this morning. No other mods in the folder, etc...

The worker thing was happening with the previous version too. Just on and off. However when it does happen it's irreversible.

I don't know if it matters but version 1 works with the fall patch, it is what i have been playing since V2 has not worked.

Also is there any way to change the attack helicopter from a Hind Mi-24 to something like an AH-64 Apache

@Horem

Yes, brand new from this morning. No other mods in the folder, etc...

The worker thing was happening with the previous version too. Just on and off. However when it does happen it's irreversible.

If you would do me a small favor when you start your next game that be great, navigate to the CCTP Mods folder and add a underscore to the UI folder so it looks like _UI, this will diable all the extra UI elements that may or may not be causing the issue with improvements and treaties, let me know how it goes :D (My Play time is limited atm)

I'll continue to search through the lua's and try to see if I can see whats up.

If you would do me a small favor when you start your next game that be great, navigate to the CCTP Mods folder and add a underscore to the UI folder so it looks like _UI, this will diable all the extra UI elements that may or may not be causing the issue with improvements and treaties, let me know how it goes :D (My Play time is limited atm)

I'll continue to search through the lua's and try to see if I can see whats up.

Done. Early playthrough no worker related crashes however peace treaties are still broken. When I make peace it says Peace Treaty (0 Turns) and then they last forever.

EDIT:
I think I found the peace treaty problem. I disabled Game Pace Rules.sql in the Z_Global folder and I finally got a 10 turns peace treaty on normal speed. I didn't play beyond that as I felt this was a pretty important file for game balance. Plus I disabled a bunch of other stuff that I have to turn back on now just to make sure.

I'm thinking maybe you want to implement those changes via xml instead?

Done. Early playthrough no worker related crashes however peace treaties are still broken. When I make peace it says Peace Treaty (0 Turns) and then they last forever.

EDIT:
I think I found the peace treaty problem. I disabled Game Pace Rules.sql in the Z_Global folder and I finally got a 10 turns peace treaty on normal speed. I didn't play beyond that as I felt this was a pretty important file for game balance. Plus I disabled a bunch of other stuff that I have to turn back on now just to make sure.

Could you explain how you disabled the Game Pace Rules.sql please?

EDIT:

I had also come to this conclusion(after much bashing of head at other parts of the mod), you have just confirmed it for me, TY :)

Now I just need to see whats breaking what.

EDIT:

Found it, they have added 2 extra columns to gamespeeds, i'll add them in and have a test :)

Top Bottom