COMMUNITY CALL TO POWER v4.05 Play-testing Release

Mac doesnt Support Dll mods, you need to remove Dll dependency in the modfile entry. Iam currently out of town.

Mac doesnt Support Dll mods, you need to remove Dll dependency in the modfile entry. Iam currently out of town.

Thank you for the suggestion!

That wasn't it. I removed the dependency lines in the .modinfo file, with no effect. Any other ideas?

Note: 4.04 v1 works for me without any problems

Technologies are too numerous for ai.
Pls make worker+settler techs much earlier.

Hello, i cant find policies, i have only the basics policies , do i make any mistake, can you help me?
Have you another link for the V4.5 i cant dl it

Hello, i canton find policiers, i have only thé basics policiers , do i make any mistack, van you help me?

Hello, i canton find policiers, i have only thé basics policiers , do i make any mistack, van you help me?

Its hard to guess your problem without more knowledge about your issue.

If you are using the latest version, you should be able to open the policy menue, and from this point you should see all policies.

Please enable your logging system.

Start a game with CCTP and then close CCTP and send us the logs ( lua and database.xml.).
Otherwise i can only guess why you have a problem, you could have a compatibility problem with another mod or something similar.

Edit.
The Dropbox link is down, its just causing to much traffic, but the media link is still avaible.

Download

Hi, so I downloaded the required copy of Whoward's dll but it still tells me that there are missing dependicies. I'm running Windows 7...

Hi, so I downloaded the required copy of Whoward's dll but it still tells me that there are missing dependicies. I'm running Windows 7...

You need to enable Whowards Dll first and then you should be able to activate CCTP.

Got it. Something I noticed -- you need the outpost tech to actually build outposts, however you cannot research outposts until you research future tech...is it supposed to work that way?

On the whole I'm noting that it is too easy to get gold and culture in the prehistoric era.

The Outpost is linked to the Nomadic Policy Branch.
Just check the policies in this Branch, and you will notice that one of them allows you to build the Outpost improvement.

Its a workaround, because only technolgies can grant improvements...

Can we get an installation guide with downloads? Some of the links on this thread don't work as well.

I've made a new Git repository at https://github.com/DialectCivF/CCTP (click on "Download ZIP"). It is pretty easy to use and includes both a dev version w/ some fixes and vanilla 4.05.

The only other file necessary is Whowards DLL. Unfortunately the link in the OP is now dead. I can provide a new link, but a better option is to go to http://www.picknmixmods.com/mods/d1b6328c-ff44-4b0d-aad7-c657f83610cd/mod.html directly and click on the button with a red arrow near the top.

Latest Vanilla 4.05v6 has a couple gamestopping bugs which should be fixed in the development version, at least up to the Modern era. One thing I haven't changed yet is the highly unbalanced "Herbalism" belief, since it's useful for testing. I'll probably add it as a setup option. AI doesn't like it very much, so it's only an issue if the player picks it.

I've made a new Git repository at https://github.com/DialectCivF/CCTP (click on "Download ZIP"). It is pretty easy to use and includes both a dev version w/ some fixes and vanilla 4.05.

The only other file necessary is Whowards DLL. Unfortunately the link in the OP is now dead. I can provide a new link, but a better option is to go to http://www.picknmixmods.com/mods/d1b6328c-ff44-4b0d-aad7-c657f83610cd/mod.html directly and click on the button with a red arrow near the top.

Latest Vanilla 4.05v6 has a couple gamestopping bugs which should be fixed in the development version, at least up to the Modern era. One thing I haven't changed yet is the highly unbalanced "Herbalism" belief, since it's useful for testing. I'll probably add it as a setup option. AI doesn't like it very much, so it's only an issue if the player picks it.

So is there a stable version available?

So is there a stable version available?

Technically, one of the old versions. But the "dev" version is a lot less buggy than the latest release, and in any case I would encourage you to play it to help fix other issues.

The Outpost is linked to the Nomadic Policy Branch.
Just check the policies in this Branch, and you will notice that one of them allows you to build the Outpost improvement.

Its a workaround, because only technolgies can grant improvements...
Why don't you make the outpost tech one you start with at the beginning, I know it's possible as carloscodex did it for multiple techs at in his prerelease version of Prehistoric Era (BNW)

your high level of order has lead people to revolt against what they see as a police state

And a lot of my cities just go to barbarian. What a heck?

Hey I wanted to try your newest version of the mod and my Research tab doesn't show any Graphics except of a few ones and I cannot scroll inside the tech tree. I can select the different focus-areas in teh different eras but not actually the research.

I bought the complete versiona bit ago so i do have korea dlc and so on.

best
Badyuyu

Top Bottom