Community Discord Server

Randomon

Chieftain
I recently picked up Civ4 again and installed Chronicles Of Mankind. I had questions about some of the features so I was looking for a place to ask and found just one huge thread. I expected there to be a Discord Server or SubReddit, at least, which would be way more convenient.
So I suggested to the dev there that I set up a Community Discord Server. But then I realized it would make way more sense to create a server for the entirety of AND since most of the features discussed and questions asked will probably be AND related anyways.
Instead of asking if that's something players or devs are interested in, I simply decided to set up an unofficial community server for now and see what happens. If you are a dev or forum mod who joins and wants an elevated role please let me know. I'm not looking to actively moderate over there, just to create a more modern discussion platform and infrastructure and possibly lower the entry barrier for a new or younger player base. And, of course, it's not meant as competition for the existing forum. I realize there are people that aren't using Discord at all and love this old school way of communicating.

Unofficial Discord Server

Top Bottom