Compatibility with old versions of the game

Nulap

Chieftain
A few questions as I am a bit new to the Civ community. Are the newest versions of the mod compatible with older versions (1.01.674) of the game itself? If not, can someone tell me which version is designed for that patch? And finally. It seems like older versions of the mod are not available for download, at least I can't seem to find them. Would it be possible for someone to upload them or point me in the right direction of their location?

Thanks you so much for your time.

Welcome to the community Nulap! :goodjob:

Are you on a mac? The issue of mac versions trailing PC versions is definitely a problem. It used to be easy to deal with this because the old mod distribution system allowed us to download any past version of any mod. The new system on the steam workshop unfortunately does not store past versions.

I'll see what I can do about putting together some old version packages. :)

Edit: Try the folder below. It contains civup-gem version pairs going back 3 months. If you need an older version, just ask. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i3q0jsmdkay3leb/Ofxll0c_NP

Is there a v2.5.1 available anywhere? I seem to have a saved game saved with that version??

Cheers :)

FYI, if you're using 2.51, watch out for the Wat Phra Kaew bug.

It can be fixed without impeding the game's progress I believe (but I went straight from 2.5 to 2.52 myself).

Top Bottom