Could someone please tell me how to get the old Celtic flag back?

Bursk

Warlord
I really like the mod, but since I'm not playing as the Welsh, I'd really like to have the old flag back. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Hey, I've also just noticed that the English have got the wrong flag. I'd like to change this back as well.

And can anyone tell me how to alter a unit name e.g. change Heavy Footman to Heavy Footsoldier?

Are you playing with BAT or just BUG? BUG doesn't have any art changes like flags -- just interface enhancements.

BUG and BAT. Sorry, I thought that would've been obvious since, like you say, BUG doesn't have any such changes.

Well I haven't played all the civs in the game, so my first thought was that maybe BtS itself or one of its patches had changed the flag, so I wanted to clarify. I'll let Alerum field this question since I don't know anything about BAT. :)

I really wish people wouldn't create a thread for a single question.... anyway...

Create the directory in "BAT Mod/Assets/Art/Interface" directory called "TeamColor." COPY "FlagDECAL_CelticCross.dds" from your Main BTS Directory, and put it in the folder you just created. Rename "FlagDECAL_CelticCross.dds" to "FlagDECAL_Celtic.dds". There are other ways, but this is the easiest.

I really wish people wouldn't create a thread for a single question.... anyway...

Create the directory in "BAT Mod/Assets/Art/Interface" directory called "TeamColor." COPY "FlagDECAL_CelticCross.dds" from your Main BTS Directory, and put it in the folder you just created. Rename "FlagDECAL_CelticCross.dds" to "FlagDECAL_Celtic.dds". There are other ways, but this is the easiest.

I suggest, when we give this tipe of answers, to also make a generalized version of them and post it to FAQ thread. Later on, as EF suggested, we may create a more structured FAQ collection.

Thanks, alerum68. I'll give that a try.

To make this thread for more than just a single question, I've edited the first post. I hope this makes you happier.

Top Bottom