Crazy idea.

Actkqk

Chieftain
Sería posible modificar un poco las reglas del desafio de una sola ciudad?...
Yo uso bastante este tipo de juego, pero con el tiempo se vuelve monótono. He pensado que quizas alguien como tu pudiera modificar algo como lo siguiente:

- Que se permita construir solo 1 ciudad mas cuando la ciudad original alcance el nivel de Legendaria.
- Que se permita adueñarse de ciudades cercanas a los bordes de la original cuando sus bordes sean rebasados.

Con solo esas 2 nuevas reglas creo que el juego de una sola ciudad seria mas interesante y menos monotono. Ojala la idea les guste y sea posible realizarla algun dia.

---------------------------------------------------

It would be possible to modify some rules of the challenge of a single city? ...
I use a lot this type of game, but eventually becomes monotonous. I thought that maybe someone like you could modify something like the following:

- To allow to build only 1 city more when the original city reaches the level of Legendary.
- To allow it take over a city near the edges of the original when its edges are exceeded.

With just these 2 new rules I think the game in a single city would be more interesting and less monotonous. I hope you like the idea and be possible some day.

Any error in my English is not mine is Google :p

- To allow to build only 1 city more when the original city reaches the level of Legendary.
- To allow it take over a city near the edges of the original when its edges are exceeded.

I've never used One City Challenge, so I've never given any thought to the vanilla rules for it and whether they need any improvements. I'd be willing to take your word for it though that these are good ideas. :)

The first one I can do right now in about 15 minutes with a small amount of SDK code... The second one I don't understand exactly what you're asking for, probably due to the translation lol. Do you mean you want one city to be able to culture-flip another because culture-flipping is off in One City Challenge?

...The second one I don't understand exactly what you're asking for, probably due to the translation lol. Do you mean you want one city to be able to culture-flip another because culture-flipping is off in One City Challenge?

Maldito Google, malas traducciones :(

Si, creo... Mejor pondré un ejemplo.
Tengo mi ciudad llamada Capital y una ciudad de otro reino cercana a la mia y llamada CiudadX. Con el tiempo los bordes culturales de Capital se expanden y terminan por sobrepasar a CiudadX. En el juego normal esto da como resultado que CiudadX sea destruida automaticamente... La idea es permitir la opcion de destruir CiudadX o instalar un nuevo Gobernador en ella (adueñarsela).
---------------------------------------------------

Damn Google, bad translations :(

Yes, I think ... Best just one example.
I have my city called Capital and a city of another kingdom close to mine and call CiudadX. Over time, Capital cultural borders expand and eventually surpass CiudadX. In the normal game that results in CiudadX be destroyed automatically ... The idea is to allow the option of destroying CiudadX or install a new governor in it (take over).

Oh my God! Google tradujo bien esta vez.

In the normal game that results in CiudadX be destroyed automatically ... The idea is to allow the option of destroying CiudadX or install a new governor in it (take over).

Well actually, in the normal game that normally results in CiudadX being culture-flipped into one of your cities... There's an option checkbox when making a game to disable that, which I've never tried. I assumed disabling it just made CiudadX stay with its original owner no matter how badly out-cultured it got, but it sounds like it blows it up instead, heh.

In any case, yeah that's also easy to change for One City Challenge, but I'm not sure I should; it would give a high-culture player access to several additional cities potentially, in addition to the one from reaching Legendary status. Bit unbalanced.

I was also thinking of allowing one extra city either for researching the FutureTech tech, or just for entering the Future Era at all, to benefit high-science players separately from your culture-oriented changes.

Military and/or espionage focuses probably don't need special rewards on the other hand, since those go directly to conquering the enemy cities I would imagine.

Top Bottom