TAB - Military
civ1 - weak/average/strong
civ2 - weak/average/strong
etc

TAB - Govt
civ1 - anarchy/despot/monarchy/republic/democracy/fascism/communism
civ2 - anarchy/despot/monarchy/republic/democracy/fascism/communism
etc

I know C4 is coming soon, but haven't seen system requirements and it would be cool
if time to get these 2 tabs added to map stats. Then I wouldn't have to open the F3 screen very often.

@Dianthus:

1. A Notification if your gpt is less than your cash! (I.e. Cash=0 and GPT=-1)

2. A Notification if your city is going to increase in size next turn. This is useful for "Rearranging" laborers to optimize output, knowing where the AI is going to put your "New" laborer.

3. A Notication that a City in Resistance will Riot next turn. Currently this works for all cities that have NO resistors. (viz. Unhappy citizens outnumber Happy ones.)

4. Make this GREAT utility program available for use with Civ 4!? :)

5th Request:

It would be very useful to know which cities will COMPLETE PRODUCTION at the end of this turn. Quite often you have EXCESS shields that could be "re-assigned" to an "All-Commerce" tile instead. :)

Where I go, there's usually internet!........Maybe he's Ice Fishing with you in Michigan!?

I guess we'll wait and see if he ignores us when he gets back! :mischief:

Thanks for the Heads-up, MisTfit. :goodjob:

Mistfit said:
Just so you don't think Dianthus is ignoring you I thought I'd let you know he's out of town for the majority of this week :D
Awwww, and here I was hoping he was just busy working on a version for Civ4. ;)

In Civ4 I really miss having so much info available in one reference utility. I spend more time looking for information in that game than I do playing, which takes a lot of the fun out of it for me. :(

I LOVE MapStat!!!

Hi all. Thanks for all your interest. I've just got back from a long holiday, couple of weeks in China/Hong Kong, then a couple of weeks in Oz. I was generally too busy having fun to mess around with the internet (apart from a 20 minute session in Brisbane airport, but 20 minutes goes quicker than you think!).

@planetfall/EMan, thanks for the requests, but very unlikely to happen. I'm not expecting to do much more, if anything, on this old Civ 3 stuff. If there are any spoiler type bugs I'll fix those straight away, but anything else is unlikely.

@gmaharriet/EMan, I'm not working on anything like this yet. Lets give it a little while ay? I still haven't even played Civ 4 yet! (Hopefully it'll be coming next week :))

I've just fixed the link to my website in the first post. I'm not updating this anymore, but it's still available. Thanks to PoorAxl for pointing out that the link was wrong :goodjob:.

:cry: No notepad? :cry:
I'll throw a fit! I will! I will! I will! I will! I will! I will! I will! I will! I will! I will! I will! I will! I will!

I've downloaded CrPSuite. When I load up civ III conquests (via complete), it doesn't appear. How do I get CrPSuite to run with civ III? I have windows ME on my computer.

I've downloaded CrPSuite. When I load up civ III conquests (via complete), it doesn't appear. How do I get CrPSuite to run with civ III? I have windows ME on my computer.

Well, it IS a suite of programs...3 or 4 as I recall. Make a desktop shortcut to whichever one(s) you wish to use. All are useful for vanilla, but only MapStat for C3C (my opinion). Click on the icon before starting up Civ, or ctl+alt to your desktop mid-game and click on it.

None of the programs in the suite come up automatically until after you activate them. I use only MapStat and it will refresh itself everytime you do a manual save or go to the next turn, BUT.... If you change to another civ/game (like from Persia to China), you will need to manually pull up the new file the first time after you make that change.

When I hit the link to the website on page 1 of this thread, I get the following message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /crpsuite/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at AppStuff Port 80

Any suggestions would be appreciated!:confused:

I wasn't able to download here or in the utility program's link. Does a link out there still exist for CRpSuite?

Subscribed to this thread long ago and today received an email notifying of a reply!
Those were the days. Playing Civ3 day and night literally and hot-seat games with my brothers continuing for over a month.
Anyway, just checked my download archives, and thanks to my habit of preserving and organizing every bit of download, I found several versions of CRPSuite. The latest IIRC was 2.8 and is attached with this reply!
Have fun! ;)

Attachments

• CRpSuite 2.80.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 281
I found version 2.82 on my computer; it's attached. It's dated 21 December 2004.

Attachments

• CRpSuite282.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 293
Top Bottom