• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[CTD] How to diagnose ?

Craig_Sutter said:
I think you might consider undeleting two vanilla civs to act as placeholders until you have created the new civs. Best to start off from a working build just in case you introduce some new problems with new civs. Just my 2 cents.
This totally makes sense. Thing is, I just finished implementing those two civs so I'll give it a try :D
Thanks for the advice though !

Hey guys !
Looks like the 10civs workaround works. I successfuly launched games wit hthe regular number of players several times, founded a city and ended the turn.

I uploaded it (v17), if you have time, you can try and tell me if it's ok for you too !
If so, I may upload it on the workshop very soon ^^ (I will change a few unit models before)

LoA v17 (Working ??)

EDIT : I am well aware that there are still bugs and it may crash randomly pretty fast but, if this CTD at launch issue is solved, it will be a big relief :D I can adress the rest because I kinda know where it comes from. I mean, unlike this CTD at launch, most other bugs sort of make sense.
Thank you guys for your help !

Top Bottom