Cultural victory not recognised!

Guappa_Boer

Chieftain
Playing as the siamese leader, i managed to get all five social policies to win the games. After purchasing the last policy the games just carries on as normal! Has any one else had this problem.

I restarted from the last save, about 10 turns from winning and again it still did not recognise me having won.

I'm not on my own PC at the moment so can't attach the save game, but will when I'm back home.

Just to add this is extrememly irratating as I have contiued playing the face of all the critisism it has had, but when they can't even get the game to recognise a simple victory condition it make me wonder if I want to keep playing.

To win the cultural victory, you have to build the utopia project after getting the 5 full branches.

If the utopia project is not available, then check if not maybe one of your puppets is building it (-> that's a known but not yet solved bug).

After completing the fifth policy branch, you should now have the ability to build the Utopia Project in your cities. Finishing the Utopia Project is what actually gives the culture win.

Top Bottom