Cultural victory with India rules

Jim Bro

Emperor of Quebec
just to let the world know that i'm playing a game (hoping for a cultural victory) on warlord with India. I'm in 1910. with only 8 cities, no one was foolish enough to ever declare war against me in the entire game (standard pace) and my cities have nearly 100 defence each (i built the kremlin and the great wall but not the himeji castle). first time that no one has ever attacked me in 200+ hours of play so it seems the AI is getting more intelligent. and i'm probably going to win... easily. however, i'm not sure that i will be able to do the same on prince. is there someone who was able to win the game on prince without being attacked at least once (with at least 8 civs in the game)??

There are many things that influence the ai to attack you(or not),like the civs that have cities near you and your relationship with them,but with kremlin+oligarchy,it would be easier to defend from the attacks of the other civs,and also the ai is too bad to manage armies in this game(at least in prince).

Top Bottom