culture compensation

KinesongPayaso

Warlord
if the leftmost city(beijing)I have produces 180+ culture per turn, and is "influential" already

and I have 2 cities to it's right(chendgu, shanghai)

and another city to the rightmost (guangzhou)

would beijing's 180+ influential culture affect the 3 cities to the right? including the farthest-guangzhou?

can I use beijing as a culture enhancer for my other 3 cities?
so that the FOREIGN cities around guangzhou do not push back guangzhou resources towards theirs, and away from me?

civIV vanilla... or something. non warlord

as i understand it, no its unlikely your culture centre could reach that far but it depends, a screenie would be real helpful

only if these cities/tiles fall in the culture of beijing it will help protect the tiles. but the cities culture closest to the disputed tiles will have the most effect.

max tiles that bieijing can effect is 7 tiles away from the city while legendary

zombie, how can you tell if the cities are inside beijings culture? especially if their fat crosses just have 1 empty tile apart?

is there a chart or something that shows how much tiles(N,S,W,E,NS,NW,NE etc etc) a city affects depending on its culture status?(legenday, influential etc)

Since Beijing is your leftmost city, you could just count how far out to the left of Beijing your culture reaches. Culture expands somewhat like a circle.

That is, assuming no other civ affects your culture to the left.

zombie, how can you tell if the cities are inside beijings culture? especially if their fat crosses just have 1 empty tile apart?

is there a chart or something that shows how much tiles(N,S,W,E,NS,NW,NE etc etc) a city affects depending on its culture status?(legenday, influential etc)

If you can work the tiles in the second ring while you didn't expand culturally, you can safely say that you're in the other city's cultural area ;)

Since Beijing is your leftmost city, you could just count how far out to the left of Beijing your culture reaches. Culture expands somewhat like a circle.

That is, assuming no other civ affects your culture to the left.

laterally(?), beijing only has 2 tiles to the west(left)
but latitudinally, beijin has up to 5-6 tiles north and south

culture expands as a cirlcle/cross. max 6 up and down right and left. and 4 diagonal.
culture can only expand 2 tiles from the coast.
culture expands at 30. 300. 1500. 15000. 150000 for warlords.

Top Bottom