Culture

Gokudo01

Emperor
isn't it the time to bring some catch up mechanism for culture or at least policies ?
I understand that increasing culture output could interact badly with cultural victory but isn't there another way ?
For example, there is scholar in residence, can't we have something like that for policies ?

I think many people think that wonders with free policies, are overpower or that progress feels not right, because culture(policies) is the last snowball/run away yield of Vox populi. If your cultural output is not strong early, you will always be behind.(except some warmonger scenario )

new catch-up mechanisms(resolutions, new buildings or new systems) couldn't be bad right ?
What do you think about cultural snowballing ?

isn't it the time to bring some catch up mechanism for culture or at least policies ?
I understand that increasing culture output could interact badly with cultural victory but isn't there another way ?
For example, there is scholar in residence, can't we have something like that for policies ?

I think many people think that wonders with free policies, are overpower or that progress feels not right, because culture(policies) is the last snowball/run away yield of Vox populi. If your cultural output is not strong early, you will always be behind.(except some warmonger scenario )

new catch-up mechanisms(resolutions, new buildings or new systems) couldn't be bad right ?
What do you think about cultural snowballing ?
Being behind in policies is not really that bad now that you can build some wonder with no policy requirement. What makes that breech wider is tourism, and I'm not finished yet to be able to say if last change is enough.
Catch up mechanics are never bad, though. It can be argued that you can use your writers just for culture and that will keep you even. Maybe we could send writers to other countries so they get extra culture based on the number of policies they are ahead of us.

Top Bottom