Current Domestic Plan Thread

next turn IS need a shake up we don't have enough :hammers: to finish the forge. we need to work the newly completed mine.

Yeah, I noted that, just didn't want to update the plan until after the turn was played and I had gotten some sleep...it'll be altered in a moment...

EDIT: Done, and so is the spreadsheet.

I was going to do that this evening (and update the sim). Was supposed to do that this after noon but other things got in the way...like sleep :)

New CDP time...I'm currently updating the google docs spreadsheet, but it's taking some time, and I've not even started the workers yet (they'll hopefully be finished in the next 2 hours and uploaded later). However, below is a preview of the insane building scheduale we have, along with a cool fact hidden amongst the colours, if anyone can figure it out, you get a cookie :)

Simulation save for next turn

Spoiler :
[

Spoiler :

(Yes, if we find iron very close, I'll redo the whole thing, but I wanted something down to start from instead of starting from scratch).

Attachments

• MTDGt71sim.CivBeyondSwordSave
    105.8 KB · Views: 318
Yes, it should, thanks for the catch :)

EDIT: Correction made and uploaded, along with some other mistakes.

OK, Workers jobs are uploaded. The sim will be uploaded end of next turn, with iron added.

Simulation uploaded for start of turn 71. Techs should be accuracte for the other teams, as far as we can tell, but because of alphabet, I may have to just stop calculating beakers and do it by hand (or stop simming).

It was good before; now it's just insane. It was capable of 26hpt with a forge, now it's capable of 3hpt at size 7. For comparison, IS is capable of 31 hpt...at size 10.

Collosus is now buildable by eot t99, that's what I'm been simming out the for past 2 hours, and ironing out an issue with IS (we have to move to a farm from a grass hill to get IW this turn, and the cascade effect is that the trireme gets built 1 turn later, but IS grows to size 8 one turn sooner), Just updating google docs atm then will upload here, should take 30 minutes max now.

Ok, new updated CDP up, please check for mistakes. I did sim to see what would happen if we got the iron hooked up as first, second or third tile, third tile seems to be the best because it allows the granary to be built with the food box half full at size 2; if it's the first tile, then FC sits at size 1 for ages and doesn't grow, if it's tile 2 then the forest isn't chopped in time and growth is delayed to size 3, and onwards, and overall hammers are lost, and tile 3 pushes forward the Collosus to t99 without slowing growth to the extent that getting the lighthouse on line 2 turns sooner gives us back all of hte lost food and more commerce.

In CK...if we change from a farm to a GH mine...the forge and the growth to size 6 happen the same turn.

EDIT: Does that kind of change have to take place before we "end turn", I assume with sequential play it would have to.

I don't understand what you mean about size 6; that would mean we would get the forge in 4 turns?

The forge should finish the same turn that CK grows to size 7; it should take 4 turns to grow to size 6 (it's delayed 1 turn because we don't have the happiness until turn 75 to support size 6) and then take a further 4 turns to grow to size 7 (using a grass hill instead of the copper for the extra 2 food).

Any changes in work force have to be done before we end the turn, because that's when all of the calculations about food hammers and commerce take place. Luckily it means that the barbs don;t affect workforce lacements until the turn after they move, which is why I didn;t have to recalculate for the barb on the pasture.

for the most part i also update the cities to the next turn's requirments after i hit end turn.

Posting for Memphus...it's the movement plan for the settlers/workers and axe for OO...

Top Bottom