Current state of the space game?

CaptainKoloth

Chieftain
Hello everyone:

I last sunk serious time into this about 4 years ago and was thinking of diving back in. I was curious: what's the current state of the far future and space game? I assume the AI still doesn't colonize space? Any other significant changes?

I might be wrong, but I don't think space has changed at all since I started playing.

Yeah no major updates to that side of things but the underlying progress towards multimaps has been somewhat significant in the last years. Problem is most of the programmers are ... distracted by RL at best. Just saw some stirrings of real dev work this week coming back for a bit tho.

I'm in early galactic age and compared to few years ago (I don't remember which update it was exactly) there's new content in nanotech and transhuman era since then, and there are more buildings. AI does not colonize space, on highest difficulty they are at best in late medieval ages while I research interstellar travels, however it's still better than it used to be. If I play this save long enough, I will check if AIs with required technologies go to space

I'm in early galactic age and compared to few years ago (I don't remember which update it was exactly) there's new content in nanotech and transhuman era since then, and there are more buildings. AI does not colonize space, on highest difficulty they are at best in late medieval ages while I research interstellar travels, however it's still better than it used to be. If I play this save long enough, I will check if AIs with required technologies go to space

Please check back in, I'd really like some competition (aliens, humans, whatever!) in those eras.

Top Bottom