• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

current SVN build status?

Keyalha

Warlord
I just finished up my first game with v36 and now want to update to the latest SVN build but I am not quite sure how to approach it. I know the process per se. The question that remains though is which Revision would be advised.

I do not mind using a new version between each game (I will play on normal pace for now to test a few things out), so all I care is that there is no gamestopping crash somewhere hidden.

According to the SVN thread 9098 is the last build that is savegame compatible so is it advised to use that for now?

As said I do not mind not beeing able to carry over as long as I can finish up a game without any gamestopping bugs, from what I saw the mod is very well done and I experiences no crashes or gamestopping bugs in the roughly 30 hours I played the mod so far, so I just want to make sure.

If this topic is not in the right place feel free to move it wherever it belongs to, I was not sure where to put it.

I just finished up my first game with v36 and now want to update to the latest SVN build but I am not quite sure how to approach it. I know the process per se. The question that remains though is which Revision would be advised.

I do not mind using a new version between each game (I will play on normal pace for now to test a few things out), so all I care is that there is no gamestopping crash somewhere hidden.

According to the SVN thread 9098 is the last build that is savegame compatible so is it advised to use that for now?

As said I do not mind not beeing able to carry over as long as I can finish up a game without any gamestopping bugs, from what I saw the mod is very well done and I experiences no crashes or gamestopping bugs in the roughly 30 hours I played the mod so far, so I just want to make sure.

If this topic is not in the right place feel free to move it wherever it belongs to, I was not sure where to put it.
Latest SVN should be stable. ^^
However, you will need to start a new game.
Usually, old saves works fine over versions, but we lately decided to make adjustments that brakes saves for a period in this version cycle (v36→v37). Cleanup stuff.

Latest SVN should be stable. ^^
However, you will need to start a new game.
Usually, old saves works fine over versions, but we lately decided to make adjustments that brakes saves for a period in this version cycle (v36→v37). Cleanup stuff.

Yeah I know I picked an odd moment to show up when this happens. I dont mind as said, and let me once more say you guys do an awesome job.

I will update to latest SVN then and give it a whirl.

Edit: Let me thank you guys once more since this mod gave me more enjoyment and gameplay hours then most commercial full price games did these days I really appreciate all the hard work you guys put into this.

I pretty much do not care for graphcis. The new ones look different (a bit more vivid and bright I would say) but what counts for me is the gameplay :)

Top Bottom