Custom Game: Game not spawning AI players

Glencore

Chieftain
Hello,

I am playing with MoM + patch + xtnended 5.0 and when ever I play a game it is not spawning AI civilizations. I usually pick my leader, and then random civs based on alignment.

Is this a known issue?

Regards,

Hi!

Yes, IIRC this is a bug in Master of Mana from long time ago. I forgot about this one until you mention it just now.

I suggest you play with random leader/civ (not random by alignment, just random). This still works and usually will give you different alignments.

Hi!

Yes, IIRC this is a bug in Master of Mana from long time ago. I forgot about this one until you mention it just now.

I suggest you play with random leader/civ (not random by alignment, just random). This still works and usually will give you different alignments.

Thanks for this, I can see it is the by alignment option that is bugged.

Is there any file that contains all of the leader names? I want to make a little python script that returns x evil and good leaders to speed up new games.

Most of the leaders are in Assets/Modules/NormalModules/Xtended/XBarbarian/XBARBARIAN_CIV4Leaderheadinfos.xml

IIRC, the only ones not in this file are Dural, Scions, Aristarkh and Jotnar leaders. They are in Modules/NormalModules/Expansion/Civ/<their respective folders>

Top Bottom