CYOAAAIOT

Double A

♫We got the guillotine♫

Income is equal to provinces squared. Are you:

A) Russia
B) Argentina
C) Poland
D) Licthenstein (not sure if compression artifact or actually exists on map)
E) Pope Jehoshua
F) [input better joke]

Last edited:
Red is correct.

Lichtenstein is a combination of a resort and a tax haven, think of it as a bigger, Alpine Delaware. It is not actually real.

I vote for Argenbina, only because it sounds like a rage comics character like "Derpina".

I think this should be the new Argentina thread.

You are Argentina with Manxish characteristics. What do you want to do today, Argentina?

1) invade Peru to become longer
2) buy 1 infra for all 100 of your income
3) invade Poland, for obvious reasons
4) figure out what the hell is up with sea zones
5) wear Poland's face as a mask
6) pay attention to motw
7) no

4. We need to properly understand the world we now live in in order to properly rule and dominate it, and at the moment these sea zones are so horrifically designed that we cannot properly understand them. Send our science teams to handle this issue at once!

and maybe we can get them to draw some better seazones because you know that'd be nice

4. We need to properly understand the world we now live in in order to properly rule and dominate it, and at the moment these sea zones are so horrifically designed that we cannot properly understand them. Send our science teams to handle this issue at once!

and maybe we can get them to draw some better seazones because you know that'd be nice
I honestly have no idea what's up with them but I remember picking the map because it was the absolute worst one I could find

Since this is a complete dead end,

You now effectively have an extra province. You are now 36% richer than Peru and only 330% poorer than Chile!

[same list of options]

Wait a minute.
Income is equal to provinces squared. Are you:

A) Russia
B) Argentina
C) Poland
D) Licthenstein (not sure if compression artifact or actually exists on map)
E) Pope Jehoshua
F) [input better joke]

Income is equal to provinces squared.
Wait a minute, we've been scammed, cheated and quite possibly bamboozled! We can purchase 4 infra a turn with our current budget (21^2 = 441), not just one!

With that in mind, 2, 2, 2, and 2. In that order. This order is very specific and it is only possible for us to accomplish so much construction with this highly developed and advanced ordering, optimized for the best possible result. The best and most advanced technologies in the world have been used to ensure its accuracy. Any deviation from this order should be met with death.

Last edited:
Argentina, you have unlocked the sexret (this was a typo but I'm rolling with it) to enlightenment. You are now Super Saiyan Argentina. What do you do?

Buy more infrastructure.

First we need to make a commitment to forge with Antartica the might Pengiun Confederation.

Let the march commence!

Argentina, you have unlocked the sexret (this was a typo but I'm rolling with it) to enlightenment. You are now Super Saiyan Argentina. What do you do?

Argentina: You're going to love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is my normal state. This is a Super Saiyan. And this... This is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended past a Super Saiyan. Or, you could just call this a Super Saiyan 2.
United States: Hoh hum, what a useless transformation. You've changed your flag, so what?
Argentina: Heh...just wait.
Poland: Has she really found the way to surpass an ascended Saiyan? Is that possible?
Estonia: She must be bluffing...I mean, what would that make her? Double ascended?
Argentina: And this...
Mainland Japan: What's she doing?
Argentina: IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!

Top Bottom