DaftNES 3: Alternate-World Fresh Start

Damn you!

I must admit, I was losing interest for this towards the end, but I would like to see this continue as a more conventional NES...

Great update, glad to see the Vakar are still vassals I feared betrayal, great Nes Daft I enjoyed it alot.

Catastrophic end. What next from the Great DP? What went "wrong" with this one?

The amount of icon fiddling is just so OTT with the size of the world. On just one cradle like the american one I think it could work well.

Fun while it lasted, Dafty. Now, time for a revival of DaftNES 2 methinks?

My head is in space. I am planning my first proper space NES using all lessons learned so far. It absolutely needs to be simple because I have a little more RL to deal with now.

I am still gathering ideas for DaftNES2 continuation :cool:

The amount of icon fiddling is just so OTT with the size of the world. On just one cradle like the american one I think it could work well.

The maps certainly seem like a giant mass of icons everywhere.

My head is in space. I am planning my first proper space NES using all lessons learned so far. It absolutely needs to be simple because I have a little more RL to deal with now.

I'm reserving a spot a now!!!:D

Well that was good fun for the time I was actually here. You know I'm all about some space NES, Daft. You just post it and I'll swarm all over it. :)

Top Bottom