DaNES I: At the Precipice

If Russia collapses, I'll take control of the legitimate, Tsar-figureheaded, Duma-controlled representative government.

The Tsar's agents are watching and would use extreme force in stopping anyone who'd like to take advantage of the momentary disruption.

Dachs terribly sorry, but I will send orders later tonight. It's still Tuesday in my timezone and I gotta run.

All right, I can wait awhile longer for orders from you delinquents in Germany, France, Bulgaria, Brazil, and China (among others), but I'll be very annoyed.

Hey, I'm a student too. :p Just try to get them in in the next few hours.

Sorry, I am unable to send in orders this turn, I have been especially busy for Halloween as we rush to complete end of the year shipping.

I will have time later tonight, around 10 hours from now, if you will accept them then. If not just NPC me and hopefully the next orders I can complete way before the deadline.

Most of the work that I'll be doing on the update will occur tomorrow, so if you do them as fast as you bloody well can then I can probably accept them. This goes especially if Brazil, China, and France don't send in orders by then.

Sorry Dachs. I'm incrediably busy at the moment, but I'll try to have my orders in my the end of today.

EDIT: Sorry Dachs, I got called in for tonight. So, rather than early tongiht, my orders will be in around 12:00-1:00 am (tomorrow) EST. Sorry but if you accept them, I can promise that it won't be a habit :). If not, then I'll send very short NPC guides for you to use.

Blah- you're Belgium! How hard is to right "kneel before the French" :p?

Anywho, I said I won't invade if you don't attack Spain. Your choice.

Blah- you're Belgium! How hard is to right "kneel before the French" :p?

Anywho, I said I won't invade if you don't attack Spain. Your choice.

I am going to try to send orders. Just because I am Belgium gives me no excuse to write short orders.

Think big, receive big.
Yeah, that's really worked out for Belgium over the past century and a half. :p

Everybody who's sending orders late: I will drown you in your own blood :)p), but I will accept orders that arrive before I finish your segment of the update.

Orders sent. Not so pathetic like last turn I hope.

I did warn you beforehand, but orders incoming now.

Top Bottom