Dark Souls Collection Pack

chadm290

Chieftain
Hey guys,

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, but I had a fan of my previous work approach me on steam requesting a group of mods based off the game dark souls. It is just in the idea phase right now but I hope to have a first mod in construction soon. Here is the first 4 civs that will be implemented:

Oolacile - Dusk of Oolacile
UA: Royal Wood - Gain +1 science from forest and jungle tiles worked within your cities.
UI: Oolacile Sanctuary - can only be built on forest/jungle tiles; cannot be adjacent to another Sanctuary. Gives +2 faith, +2 culture, unlocked with Education.
UU: Stone Sentinel - replacement for longswordsman. +5 strength, heals an extra +5 per turn in forests. 2 movement, -1 movement outside of forests and jungle tiles.

Blades of the Darkmoon - Gwyndolin
Capital: Anor Londo
Other Cities: Firelink Shrine, Undead Burg, Undead Parish
UA: City of the Sun: +2 faith in cities built on a hills.
UU: Brass Knight, Replaces Longswordsman, comes with Darkmoon Blade promotion: 20% combat bonus against a unit that killed or captured a unit or from another civilization or city state. "The guilty pay the price."
UB: Walls of Lordran - Replaces Walls - City recieves +75 health and +8 combat strength

Forest Hunters - Alvina
Captial: Darkroot Garden
Other Cities: Darkroot Basin
UA: Clan Basics: Gains 40% more gold from pillaging tile improvements. "Whoever's fastest gets the prey."
UU: Forest Hunter - Replaces Pikemen, 30% combat bonus when fighting in a forest or jungle tile, no combat bonus against horses.
UB: Grave of Artorias, replaces the Palace, Contains Great Writing: The Legend of Artorias, the Abysswalker, Produces five gold instead of three.

Princess Guard - Gwynevere
UA: Friendly units heal an additional 5 HP for each other friendly unit around it. City State Resting point set to 20 if Sworn to Protect.
UU: Anor Londo Archers: Replaces Crossbowman, 150 production, Combat Strength 18, Movement 2, Ranged Strength 18, Range 2, 20% bonus when fighting on hills.
UB: Lordvessel: Replaces Castle, 7 Combat Stength, +25 HP, +2 gold, Upon entering the Atomic Era acts as a Airport.

There is another thread on a different website where these ideas are coming from, but I don't know if this forum allows me to post a link to it(will if someone confirms that I can). But this is what i am needing:
- Ideas
- A lua programmer - I am not familiar with Lua at all, and I need help coding some of the unique abilities.
- Artwork(maybe)

The person approached me today, so this project is in the very early stages.

Thanks!

Last EDITED on 8/30/2013

My profile page in Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031522624
The requestor's page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043401437/

It has been a week or two since i uploaded Oolacile, but here is the Steam Link: Oolacile(BNW)

Let me know what you think so far. I appreciate feedback(good or bad).

Top Bottom