Dawn of Russians

@VGL, CaterpillarKing:
Please calm down. If you want to discuss your matters, maybe you should continue somewhere else. Thank you.

Private property is a mechanism to exploit workers. Thus it will be abolished. In the new system all people will be equal, and all property will be owned collectively and equally by all.
Tsar loses power slowly but steadily. He is a remainant of the older feudal system, a symbol of the feudal past that will never come again.
Join us to bring a better future in Russia and the world, a world without poverty, war and classes. Where all people are equal and give according to their abilities and take according to their needs.

OOC: Ok. We will continue it elsewhere. And can i move to America and be the representative of America but still send letters and pressure america to start a cold war? Also can i write stories?

IC: Private property is a symbol of prosperity and free market of the nation while state property just messes the economy. I think we will have a dictator rising just like in the story book written by RT, a anti communist: America: write your won history. Also, competition will die, resulting into less good quality products in the future, there would be a very large problem as a farmer will earn as much as a doctor even thought the doctor spent YEARS of learning but will earn the same as a farmer which doesn't know how to spell his own name and even if he does, his/her job won't require years of college. wars will rise as most dictatorships like wars and so many more problems i can't list now.

Well, looks like it's time to make plans for yet another escape as I despise the cause of the Whites, seeing them as outdated, while I hate the Reds, seeing them as tyrannic and anarchic. They are also going to win and take away estates that have been in my family for centuries.

What is this "Write Your Own History" you speak of? And America? The member of the Axis? Are you an American sympathizer?
OOC: Remember that RT's story doesn't exist in this universe.

Wait why? Noob voted for the Reds.

Your the leader of the red. Noob is far more better.

And you haven't read the craziest story of all time: America write your own history? It sold 1 million. copies just in Moscow!

OOC: Well, now i made it exist.

But... He's still a communist so I don't know why you would make him anything... Besides, the Duma is about as powerful as a potato right now so, yeah. :D

Great story so far.... but if we really want to see an anti-historical Russia then the whites should win, just saying so I vote WHITE down with those Commie dogs!

I hate historical paths. That's why I support Communist America and Tsarist Russia.

You know that Russia was a communist? If you do, then why did you vote for the whites?

I didn't vote for whites. I haven't voted for anyone. I hate both sides.

You know that Russia was a communist?
I said I hate historical paths. Communism was successful in Russia thus I want to be ahistorical and have a Successful Autocratic Tsar. Communism was oppressed within America thus I wanted it to succeed in RT's story.

Great story so far.... but if we really want to see an anti-historical Russia then the whites should win, just saying so I vote WHITE down with those Commie dogs!
Welcome to the movement were we support prosperity and a greater future.

But... He's still a communist so I don't know why you would make him anything... Besides, the Duma is about as powerful as a potato right now so, yeah. :D

Then why do you care that i appointed Noob as the speaker of Duma?

I didn't vote for whites. I haven't voted for anyone. I hate both sides.

I said I hate historical paths. Communism was successful in Russia thus I want to be ahistorical and have a Successful Autocratic Tsar. Communism was oppressed within America thus I wanted it to succeed in RT's story.

NVM.....

I care more about Noob :D

I mean I was just surprise you would appoint a communist to your Duma.

I mean I was just surprise you would appoint a communist to your Duma.

Your a communist as well. A deep deep supporter of communist. While noob is far more modorate than you are. So that's why i made that choice.

I know, I'm still surprised. I would have just not chosen anyone :p

Top Bottom