Decoration Overkill

Xerol

Emperor
So, I went away to Delaware for the weekend to work on some server stuff, come back and find our house like this:

My father says it's something like 11,000 lights total, and the tree touches the 8-foot ceiling of our living room, at least before it fell over. I personally think it's overkill, but I'm not the one paying the electric bill.

So anyway, post about your decorations, overkilled or not.

Its overkill.

And very unneccesary even if you are christian.

Christian christmas is not about christmas lights. :lol:

hmmm, My Xmas decorations.......

Well, there's an xmas card upside down on the coffee table... And that's it.

Your athiest curt. Dont convert to satanism now. :nono:

A few pentagrams will do for my decorations...

Merry Satan!

:)
You better be upside down pentagrams! I dont want to see Satanism being associated with Wiccans (They too use them, but it does NOT mean they are "evil devil worshipers")

My decorations? I usually buy a Christmas tree and put lights and a lot of ornaments in it. (not that Christmas trees are different here from USA, the ones there have a lot more branches, while the ones here are more natural). Other than that, nothing. :)

You better be upside down pentagrams! I dont want to see Satanism being associated with Wiccans (They too use them, but it does NOT mean they are "evil devil worshipers")

So finally you see the light.... Im proud of you young padawan.

Good man. :D

Our house has been surprisingly minimalist this year. I think we have a single strand of colored lights on the garage which we never turn on, and that's it. We'll probably eventually get a Christmas tree, though.

I'll turn on the porch-light... if I remember.

I have seen plenty of decoration overkill, but only one Christian display. I find it overwhelmingly humorous.

If you really want to talk overkill.....If I hear Dean Martin's rendition of "Let it snow" one more time, I might go ballistic!

I keep a string of colored lights up in my room 12 months a year. I like them. My next order of business is to acquire a pointsetta or two...

Christian christmas is not about christmas lights. :lol:

That's debatable; it's about the Light of the World, which shines in the darkness, and which the darkness cannot overcome.

That is nothing, come see the houses around here! I think it looks awesome.

The houses around mine all have overkill. :scan:

Mine only has lights on a palm tree and that's it. :)

Top Bottom