Defeating (erasing) a colonial player / king

hdd

Chieftain
This might be a silly question but

1. is there any way to completely defeat a colonial power (i.e. Spanish / French etc.) ? I killed them all, they no longer have any money left but they are still there in the score list. How do I completely "erase" them from the score list ?
  2. additionally, is there any way of doing this with their king also ? (i.e. deleting/defeating the Spanish / French king while you are NOT playing with the Spaniards / Frenchmen).

For what it worth, I am playing RAR v2.7, but I guess my question is rather general.

All I want is them out of the Score List (even if I need to use CTRL+W).

Thank you

You should upgrade to the newest version of WTP. It can read RaR 2.7 savegames and it contains a lot of fixes. In fact it contains 2 new features (change yield production on colony plot and doubleclick garrison unit for choose profession), but other than that it's more than 40 bugfixes and a bunch of AI improvements. One of the bugfixes is for the freeze, which occurs when defeating the last unit of another European player.

I don't think you can completely remove a player from the score list because the score list also contain historical data. It's a graph of power/score/whatever since turn 1.

Top Bottom