Delete undownloadable resources

Not_Brixter

Chieftain
Can resources without a download link be deleted? There are some mods in the Civ6 section that have no file attached so cannot be downloaded. Leaving the resources there just causes confusion.

I would request this not be done for resources from the ancient hack as it serves as an archive that such a file might exist somewhere. I don't want that Civ4 history gone, I've used it before and found the files elsewhere.

I would request this not be done for resources from the ancient hack as it serves as an archive that such a file might exist somewhere. I don't want that Civ4 history gone, I've used it before and found the files elsewhere.
That's fine. I'm more concerned on the newer civ6 mods.

What was this?

Yes, this.
To have less confusion what can and cannot be downloaded, please report "broken" downloads. We'll note in the title that the download is broken, in that way we preserve the information but don't let anyone be confused.

Top Bottom