DELUXE conquest of the new world?

TomDeFun

Chieftain
I don't know if this has already been discussed, but on the screenshot from the Spanish video, while they are selecting ACW scenario, there is a "Conquest of the New World Deluxe" scenario below the original. Discuss

I never noticed that. I guess those people who wish Firaxis would go back and update the old scenarios will be pleased. Although, that's a DLC scenario, so I have no longer what is implied here.

Adding Portugal & another Native American civ to the Conquest of the New World scenario?

We can only speculate at the moment. But all I know is that the word Deluxe just makes me hungry for some fast food.

Wow! 5 pages of analysis and no one noticed? Thanks for pointing it out!

This should be fun now that Portugal (and maybe Dutch, depending on which period) is going to be in. Here's a pic for those who don't want to bother finding the video:

Speaking of fast food, I think I might go buy McDonald's after breakfast is serve

I would like a super-sized Catherine with Boudica on the side and with Theodora toppings :)

I think they will add the Netherlands, Portugal, the Maya and new Native Civ. Morocco could also be added.

Good to see they are going back and changing the scenario. I always thought it was really strange to have a New World scenario without Portugal. It just didn't make sense.

This would also explain the enigmatic comment earlier about having more scenarios than the two already revealed (Civil War and Africa).

That's really neat. Maya, Portugal, Netherlands and the possible North American civ?

I would like to see Into the Renaissance changed by adding Morocco and Portugal

That's really neat. Maya, Portugal, Netherlands and the possible North American civ?

While in the end I wouldn't mind if the Maya were in it, the historian half of me has to point out they were aleady almost dead when the spanish came.

What I hope is that they'll include the new map-script from BNW. The one where the shape of ther continent will be the same, but the actual characteristics (what's inside the continent) will differ.

Top Bottom