Democracy Team Captain?

Vote for Team Captian

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
This is the election poll for our Team Captain. Only people who are registered as Democracy-style team members may vote in this poll. The Team Captain will be responsible for getting, playing, and sending the save off to the next team. The Team Captain will also head efforts to organize the discussions about the actions taken by our nation. This may include starting discussion threads about a topic, or starting a poll on close decisions. Before making any move in the turn save, the Team Captain (also know as the President and Designated Player) must take into consideration the voice of the citizens, and act accordingly.

We have two candidates for the opening part of the game. The initial term for this office will last until the last day of November. More about this office can be discussed and decided on after the election.

1. Calis
2. Cyc

This is a public poll and will be open for two days. This will be one of the rare forms of polls I create that does not have an ABSTAIN option.

My vote for Cyc, btw, has little to nothing to do with Calis - from what I know, both of you would be great Team Captains.

Cyc has really taken the lead in this, so he seems like a natural captain to lead us off.

Where's the traditional democratic "Abstain" option?

We have so few members that splitting off votes for ABSTAIN would have just slowed up the process. Besides, I talked with Mr. ABSTAIN, and he said he didn't want the job. ;)

Besides, I talked with Mr. ABSTAIN, and he said he didn't want the job. ;)
Both he and his wife (Will and Shirley) are such slackers.

And it looks like Cyc has won this election. *Cyc hurts his shoulder patting himself on the back...*

CommandoBob, I haven't received an access request from you yet. The Instructions are posted in several different threads. When you're ready to get into the private forum, just let me know.

A race well run, my friend. I really would have liked to see you in office, Calis. Maybe in December.

Top Bottom