• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Department of City Naming

I like fo fo drinks.. like buttery nipples and amarettor sours and ...

Tubby Rower said:
This is not a surprise.

Tubby Rower said:

:twitch:

Let me help you Tubs...

Here is an illustrated primer for the proper male response to the drinks you described.

1) Note the look of disdain - that is essential.
2) The arms are crossed, clear body language that there is no way this offensive item is acceptale on any level.
3) The head is subtly thrown back, as though the lurid mix of colors is somehow burning his retinas.
4) While mostly concealed, please note that the right fist, covered by his left bicep is being curled into a fist. My suspicion is that this civilized gentleman will restrain the understandable reaction of violence; but here in Northern Michigan any drink which involves a blender is casue for assault and battery - no jurry would convict.

I hope this helps. Remember, E-Train is in the house now, you have a duty...

Attachments

• girly.JPG
    girly.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 197
Tubby Rower said:
So I'm not as gay as Whomp. I will admit my distaste for whiskey though so I'm no Josie Wales.
As commissioner of baseball...err..umm. Mr. POTKISS...I would like to request sensitivity training for Tubs and Ozzie Guillen.

I think you're bitter because "I'm a smooth pimp who loves the <b'ness>, and tubby here's my manservant".--From the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

There was a Kids in the Hall skit about 'Girly Drinks.' It was very funny and chronicled the decline of a man who was introduced to girly dirnks, became addicted, lost his family, home and job and was last seen pouring cheap vodka in a McDonalds strawberry shake and garnishing it with his most prized posession, a battered paper umbrella.

I just don't want this to happen to any of you.

Now all this talk has given me a hankering for a Bushmills, no ice, no fruit, no razzle-dazzle, just a Bushmills.

I've never used a paper umbrella.....

ever.

@Kick...

Man, you're spot on. So, how did it taste?

@Jb

Well, I'm at the office now, and it's 10:00 AM, so I think I will have to wait a bit; like 11:00 or so...

Attachments

• CrushYourHead.jpg
    CrushYourHead.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 201
As I was playing a bit of Civ tonight as the Celts, it occurred to me that a good name for a new town might be Idiotincum...a play on Agedincum.

And speaking of Agedincum, I've often wondered how it's supposed to be pronounced...
A-ged-in'-cum, A-ged'-in-cum or A-ged-in-cum' . And is the "g" hard or soft? Anybody know? :mischief:

I know I'm tired when these stray rambling thoughts seem worth a post. :p

Idiotincum...I like it! :thumbsup:

not sure about the pronunciation though...check a site with the names and see if they have the pronunciation there. :) pronunciation...such a big word!...

Ansar the King said:
check a site with the names and see if they have the pronunciation there. :)
I tried Google, which led to Wikipedia (except for some foreign language sites), and it was a part of Sens in Gallic France. No pronunciation given though.

I found it amusing that the other English-language links for it were back to this board in posts by klarius. :lol:

Or Boomboompolis.

Top Bottom