• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Department of Turnplay

Whomp

Keep Calm and Carry On
Retired Moderator
We should have the save today or tomorrow. Donut and MIA have played. Who would like to play the save?
Turn order is as follows:
Team Doughnut - teamdoughnut AT gmail DOT com
Team TNT - teamtnt AT gmail DOT com
Team M.I.A. - mtdgMIA AT gmail DOT com
Team K.I.S.S. - teamkiss AT gmail DOT com
Email password sillywabbit6
Game save password 100Euros

Please name the save according to the above post, and send it to the next team and the admins. One important note: Do not enclose any important requests to the admins in the save e-mail! If you have something you want us to know/check out, place it in a separate e-mail or PM!

EDIT - Each team has 48 hours to play the first save. From that point on, it's the usual 24 hours. A team may ask for an extentsion (if they have a valid reason) in this thread as long as the request is asked by the first 24 hour limit. Post here that you've asked for an extension, then PM Ginger_Ale or myself the reason.

Save Naming
The team that goes first will start out by naming it MTDG001_TeamXXXX (where XXXX = team name). For example, MTDG001_TeamGroundhogs. The next team will do the same. Once we get to turn 2, it goes to MTDG002_TeamXXXX, etc, etc.

Save Sending
All teams have to send either a team email address or the turn player's email address for that team to the admins. They will update this post with the 4 team's emails. When you send the save, also send a copy to the admins:
Ginger_Ale: ale.of.ginger AT gmail DOT com
RegentMan: TitanicWhiz18 AT comcast DOT net

One turn at a time and send it on.

Yes PBEMs move pretty slow. This may move faster because there are so many people that can pick up and play the save. I would expect 3-5 turns per week. We'll see.

We are underway Bugs. We go last. It's on the main "multi-team demogame" page. Each team was allowed 48 to make their first move then it's 24.

@Own if you can upload the save you shouldn't have a problem checking the MM'ing. If not I'm sure there will be pics on this forum.

Own said:
Does that require multiplayer accessability, though?
If you're loading the save to check things, then you don't need multiplayer accessability (e.g. an Internet connection). In fact, you don't need one for playing a PBEM (just an e-mail address).

Are we going to have a thread to just keep a turnplay log and nothing else?

Sir Bugsy said:
Are we going to have a thread to just keep a turnplay log and nothing else?
Done. I set up a turnplay only thread.

Would anyone like to play the save? I can't till I get home around 11 pm GMT. The turn should be very simple with the worker roading the cattle and changing the build from gran to warrior.

Team Doughnut, Ginger Ale and RegentMan's email address is in our outbox. I forgot to put them in the address book.

I can play it after work in ~4.5 hours from now if no one else can get it by then. How do I get the save?

I can play right now, I guess. Just have to learn how to save and send it...

Do I load it from Load Game or from Multiplayer->PBEM? :confused:

IP--it's not much different than a SG except you download the save from our email inbox, download it, put in our team password 100Euros and play it. When you exit you are done (no going back). Then rename MIA with our name on the save and attach it to the email to Doughnut, RegentMan and Ginger Ale (emails are in the outbox). See? Easy idiot style.

Having done some calculations the roading the cow makes sense.

Once I get approval for a spreadsheet I will post it.

Eureka!!!! Oh I understand now.... goto gmail.com and type in teamkiss into the username and sillywabbit6 into the password and that is the outbox Whomp's been talking about... If I were any stoooopider then I wouldn't know how to put my shoes on correctly. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom