Der Führer's anarchisch Vaterland.

Eternity speed, huh? Here's how I picture this going down:

2042 AD: There are now 9 billion humans on Earth. Also, Germany enters the Ancient Era.

July 16, 2168 AD: A solar eclipse of nearly 7 and a half minutes occurs, the longest in a 10,000-year period. Germany enters the Classical Era.

2300 AD: Google indexes all the world's information. The entirety of human knowledge is searchable. Meanwhile, Germany enters the Medieval Era.

2640 AD: The 639 year long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow As Possible (begun in 2001) concludes at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany. Fake Germany enters the Renaissance Era. Each turn now represents 6 months.

7000 AD: Terraforming of Venus is complete. The planet is now the third in the solar system suitable for human life. After a 2-millennium hiatus, Lord Bigfoot resurrects his Germany Anarchy Story. He picks up in the midst of the Liberalism race.

9999 AD: Panic around the world as worry about the Y10K Problem causes unrest. A distant civilization has proven the world is round.

10000 AD: Chaos ensues after all the world's computers crash. Lord Bigfoot, having uploaded his consciousness into a supercomputer in order to continue his Germany Anarchy Story forever, ceases to exist, thus ending the game 4 turns before the Sistine Chapel would've been completed in Berlin.

Beautiful :lol:

You guys are newbs. Let me show you how experts do it.

Spoiler :

Look very carefuly...

Spoiler :

:p

That's alooooot of free time :lol:

Eternity speed, huh? Here's how I picture this going down:

2042 AD: There are now 9 billion humans on Earth. Also, Germany enters the Ancient Era.

July 16, 2168 AD: A solar eclipse of nearly 7 and a half minutes occurs, the longest in a 10,000-year period. Germany enters the Classical Era.

2300 AD: Google indexes all the world's information. The entirety of human knowledge is searchable. Meanwhile, Germany enters the Medieval Era.

2640 AD: The 639 year long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow As Possible (begun in 2001) concludes at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany. Fake Germany enters the Renaissance Era. Each turn now represents 6 months.

7000 AD: Terraforming of Venus is complete. The planet is now the third in the solar system suitable for human life. After a 2-millennium hiatus, Lord Bigfoot resurrects his Germany Anarchy Story. He picks up in the midst of the Liberalism race.

9999 AD: Panic around the world as worry about the Y10K Problem causes unrest. A distant civilization has proven the world is round.

10000 AD: Chaos ensues after all the world's computers crash. Lord Bigfoot, having uploaded his consciousness into a supercomputer in order to continue his Germany Anarchy Story forever, ceases to exist, thus ending the game 4 turns before the Sistine Chapel would've been completed in Berlin.

:lol: You may be closer to the truth with this then you think.

:rotfl:

Thanksgiving Special! :D

Ok first off I promise this ins't dead. I've been buy lately so I haven't been able to play it. Second off I may not be able to post the update until after Christmas but i'll try to before then.

We understand Bigfoot :D

Guess who's back? That's right I am! Sorry I never got back to this but things got hectic with my family and we're trying to move to Texas.(in fact i'm helping my father starting the 14th to go job hunting for a week) However I've never given up on trying to do this so I plan to restart it once again. Same options and rules as on the OP and i'll be doing updates every hundred turns. So get posting those anarchic requests!

The title of the story is wrong in german, it should be "Das anarchistische Vaterland des Führers" or "Des Führers anarchistisches Vaterland" .

subbed

Do not build any improvements on desert tiles. That means no pumps for oil, mines, etc. Not even roads or railroads.

Debating over whether or not this is a self destructive request as IIRC several resources vital for late game play only appear on desert.(haven't played the game in awhile so don't really remember)

Please oh please let us be destructive! That's the fun! :please:

Top Bottom