Desync every turn

Sjru

Dragon
Hello, I am playing with a friend in multiplayer and after early game, there's always a resync-reload. Every turn.

Sometimes there are turns we don't, but it's really annoying. We both have all the DLC and are playing in simultaneous turns, with AI.

What we can do to reduce those desyncs? Is there any settings that can reduce the frequency of these events?

Is this a LAN game or internet? Playing with AI, in either mode, is going to lag end turns especially since the last patch, even more so if the PC in question are not top of the line

CS

Is this a LAN game or internet? Playing with AI, in either mode, is going to lag end turns especially since the last patch, even more so if the PC in question are not top of the line

CS

Internet, he's from USA and I'm from Argentina.

Is not about end turn lag (Game goes fast regardless), but desyncs; every turn the game reloads basically, which adds a lot of time.

Okay seems that a change they did on the patch was that mods that were not shared were not automatically disabled or something, so we did in the end have mod incompatibility. Before they were disabled.

Do not get it, but i someone suggested to make sure both players are in fullscreen, and not borderless windowed....
Yeah kinda sucks when i alt+tab, but it fixed the real problem

After 8 some years of random desyns, sometimes every turn, both civ5 and civ6 no longer desyns for me and my friends.

Top Bottom