Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Random

Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitan

der Besucher
This is the refinement poll for what civilization we will use in DG3. The choices are Babylon and Random Civ.

This poll will remain open at least 48 hours and may remain open until DG3 begins. It may be closed if no winner is determined and further discussion/polling is needed.

Note that there is no quorum and no abstain option.

Go, Babylon :D

De babylon be out in force tonight, but I an' I say de way of de randomiser be de path o' de righteous mon. [pimp]

Babylon.

Ouch, now it's tied 5-5. :)

Can't get Egypt, so I'll take the risk with random.

Originally posted by Fier Canadien
Don't vote Random! We might end up with a undesirable civ such as England!

Long live Babylon the culture freak!
Fie upon you, sir! I must now challenge you to a duel to gain satisfaction from you for your gross insult to that great nation of which I may claim subjecthood! :mad:

Something like that, anyway :mischief:

Besides, I've always rather liked the commercial/expansionist combination. Fast organic growth with reduced corruption as well as goodie huts that never yield barbarians and use of the ever invaluable scout unit. Can't really be sneezed at, IMO

another question: did we somewhere decide whether we set our opponent's civs or use the randomizer?

@disorganizer - Opponents will be random. There's no way we're going through the immense hassle of paring down all options of all opponents until we settle on ones we would use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom